Occasional Visitor

They show a gril wearing cute pants with this black top I did send a chat however no answer to  it. I was looking for the order #  fo the pants so Icould get the whole thing.  They told me they do not know.. Any way of  knowing if they are from QVC and  the order #   they are blackand have flowers and  red bad at bottom of leg and show in the vidieo  that is on  with this order #  I asked if I could reach out to Susan graver line  or blog and nothing. I would think  they would like to provde the infomations so we can place orders for the  items  shown.   Thanks  for the help. 

Esteemed Contributor

@DollieK wrote:

They show a gril wearing cute pants with this black top I did send a chat however no answer to  it. I was looking for the order #  fo the pants so Icould get the whole thing.  They told me they do not know.. Any way of  knowing if they are from QVC and  the order #   they are blackand have flowers and  red bad at bottom of leg and show in the vidieo  that is on  with this order #  I asked if I could reach out to Susan graver line  or blog and nothing. I would think  they would like to provde the infomations so we can place orders for the  items  shown.   Thanks  for the help. 

@lolakimono- Would you please assist?  Thank you. @DollieK - lolakimono is a poster who graciously assists posters in finding items.

Honored Contributor

I see the pants you are speaking of and I see them, not only on the models, but the hostess and on the rack in the background but I was unable to locate them by searcihing every pair pants in her line.Sorry.

Trusted Contributor