Honored Contributor

Re: A304768 Denim and Co. Elbow Bell Sleeve Top...what do you think?

It's a cute top.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I love bell sleeves.  This is pretty.  It's about an inch or two too short for me.  I prefer 26.5 to 27.5 inch tops as I have a bit of a longer torso.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can’t wear long bell sleeves (short arms) but that is cute! I might have to break down and order one. 

ETA: Ok, I caved. Ordered the Lapis Blue. It’s on Waitlist, so will keep fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I saw a weather reporter wearing a sheath dress with these elbow bell sleeves. I liked the look. The fuller sleeves were a nice contrast with the straight lines of the dress.  So I think this top would look great with a pencil skirt.

Respected Contributor

I decided to wait for reviews before ordering this top and they are no help at all.  The reviews are either great or terrible.  No mention of specific sizing or fit, just some stating that the fabric is too thin.  I really wish that everyone who takes the time to write a review, would write about sizing, fit, fabric and whether or not the style is flattering.   In this particular top, I'd love to know how the sleeves fit (fitted to the arm or loose).  I know that every body type is different, but I find it helpful.

Respected Contributor

I have this top in the coral and think it’s super cute. I’m very consistently a 2x in D&C and this is no exception. The fabric isn’t as heavy as perfect jersey, but if it was the sleeves wouldn’t have any movement. It’s by no means too thin for a warm weather knit top. If it shows your lumps and bumps, you need a bigger size. That applies to anything.

I’ve worn this top with jeans and a turquoise necklace, with a gray pencil skirt and flats, and with navy blue ankle pants. I’m really pleased with this purchase.
Honored Contributor

@Trudey I like it, I think the sleeves are perfect. I love the high neckline.

I would probably choose the olive. Wanted a new olive t shirt last summer but never got one.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@RollTide2008  Are the sleeves loose or fitted to your arms?  I have large upper arms and want something that hangs loosely.

Regular Contributor

I received this top today.  For me it is a home run...higher neckline, elbow sleeves, curved hem, modal blend.  The bell sleeve is a bonus.  I have a couple of pair of floral embroidered jeans and ordered the olive to pick up the green in the leaves.  Like this so much I immediately ordered two more colors...the black is a must.

Respected Contributor

@Trudey, They’re not overly fitted no is the bell too exaggerated. I’m a big hefty plus size girl and I think it fits well and is very flattering.