Honored Contributor

This Dujour floral printed long sleeve tunic is possibly the most unflattering garment I've seen all year. The print is hideous but the voluminous gathers makes even the smallest model, but including tiny Nancy Hornbeck, look like the broad size of a barn.  QVC ought to take the loss on this one and send it to the local landfill. Amazingly, it has lots of 5 star reviews, obviously from people who don't own a mirror.

a300206.001.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Well I wouldn’t buy it, I’m not big into prints, but I gotta tell ya I’ve seen much worse....Smiley Wink

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

What a rude thread/post Woman Tongue 

Just bc you don't like it, doesn't mean your opinion applies to everyone. 

Obnoxious. 

Rude.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Seems there are many voluminous tops these days. I'm a petite person and most of them swallow me up. Not what I like at all. I prefer fitted or semi-fitted clothing much more.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Obnoxious. 

Rude.

It applies to me which is why it's called my opinion. You're welcome to consider it gorgeous.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

One of the hosts showing this garment earlier today suggested that pregnant ladies might be interested in wearing it.  I thought that wasn't a very good comment.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Obnoxious. 

Rude.

It applies to me which is why it's called my opinion. You're welcome to consider it gorgeous.

No @Kachina624 - it's not just your opinion.  Your OP is obnoxious, offensive and rude towards others...but you don't get it, huh???

Per Kachina: 

"Nancy Hornbeck, look like the broad size of a barn.  QVC ought to take the loss on this one and send it to the local landfill. Amazingly, it has lots of 5 star reviews, obviously from people who don't own a mirror."

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Carolm wrote:

One of the hosts showing this garment earlier today suggested that pregnant ladies might be interested in wearing it.  I thought that wasn't a very good comment.

It could be worn after the baby is born and it would still look the same. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624I'm laughing at all your very colorful adjectives!Woman LOL

I saw this too and kind of was thinking what were they thinking?

The model looked like she wanted to hide.

The print is so loud plus the "voluminous" shape just seems way over the top.

It is cheerful? I guess.

I never get insulted if people don't like what I like or make fun of it.

I might laugh along with them but go ahead and wear it anyway if I like it!

It is interesting to read everyones opinions and that is mine!Smiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Nancy Hornbeck made a comment last night if you were with child and having a hard time finding maternity tops, this one would work.  Judging from the way it fit on her and the models I'd say that it would work.  It looked plenty full and flowy.