Honored Contributor

A292945 Belle by Kim Gravel Military Jacket

[ Edited ]
Was reviewing recent items presented and looked at the video of this cute jacket. Amy was the host of a Kim Gravel show yesterday.  She looked so sharp in the jacket.

It must be popular bc they just reordered it and several colors are already sold out!

If you own it, please post a review. Curious about sizing. I would love to see another reorder with a double zip. In the video Amy stated to Kim that she thinks it should be a TSV, maybe another reorder? 

A292945
Belle by Kim Gravel Military Jacket

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A292945 Belle by Kim Gravel Military Jacket

Cute and classic styling. I already have two or three very similar, some from Linea. 

Not a fan of the price. Thw Belle line is nice but $$$.

Honored Contributor

I don’t own it, but I like it a lot. A bit pricey for me for a casual jacket. Most of the online reviews are good, May save it in my shopping list & check back periodically to see if it ever goes on sale. 

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Cute and classic styling. I already have two or three very similar, some from Linea. 

Not a fan of the price. Thw Belle line is nice but $$$.

@queendiva I have several Linea jackets, but nothing that is a military zip up jacket. Is it an older item?

Most of the structured Linea jackets are priced similar to this one. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

Think I did review this jacket. I purchased it in the camo & khaki. Very nice. I find Kim’s line a bit pricey. I thought the jacket had been a TSV already?
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl : Yes- the Linea jackets are older. One is a polished cotton which I have in white and tan, clearly spring/summer items and the others have buttons down the front, not a zipper. They are in dark green and navy ponte knits.

Occasional Contributor

I did review it Aug/2019. I am a petite (5-1) & typically a 6-8. I ordered the small in light olive (I said khaki in previous comment, looks khaki) & camo. Sleeves are only slightly long for me. Was hoping she would add a darker camo to the choices.