Trusted Contributor

A289722: Clinton Kelly shirt

Does anyone have any suggestions about sizing for Clinton's line?  I really love this style shirt, especially in the white.  I'm busty and usually look for a chest size of 52 which, in this case, would be 18W.  But, I've found that I cannot always count on the measurements alone.  It's best to know how the line runs as far as sizing goes.  So, if anyone can comment, I would sure appreciate it. 

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: A289722: Clinton Kelly shirt

Clinton's items don't seem to be or look too-too tight at all.  Plenty of room, more or less, depending on the item.  Nice pricing, too.  I'm sure others will have more info, as well as the ratings/reviews on many of the items that you are interested in.  Lots of good luck, and enjoy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Me again!  I see many of these shirts have been purchased.  I would LOVE to hear whether you are ordering up or down....... so if you're a 1X, are you ordering the 18W or 20W?  I just can't decide and need your help!! Woman Embarassed

Thanks!!

Regular Contributor

Bon- I am a 2x. Based on the garment measurements, I ordered the low side of the range- a 22. Debated on the 20 since it is "relaxed"  and the bust would work but was afraid with the relative lack of stretch of tencel the arms/shoulders would be snug. Looking forward to receiving it. Rose

Trusted Contributor

@qvcrose wrote:

Bon- I am a 2x. Based on the garment measurements, I ordered the low side of the range- a 22. Debated on the 20 since it is "relaxed"  and the bust would work but was afraid with the relative lack of stretch of tencel the arms/shoulders would be snug. Looking forward to receiving it. Rose

Thanks Rose.  I think I will order the 18W since the chest measurement says 52, which is the same as all my JR boyfriend shirts.  I just hope the measurements are accurate.

What color did you order?  I love the white and bleached denim. 

Regular Contributor

Bon- I got the white and black blue. Hoping the white will work on me and I'll wear with black crops for a black/white look, then wear the bleach with jeans and white pants for summer. I will be bummed if they don't fit...Rose

Trusted Contributor

@qvcrose wrote:

Bon- I got the white and black blue. Hoping the white will work on me and I'll wear with black crops for a black/white look, then wear the bleach with jeans and white pants for summer. I will be bummed if they don't fit...Rose

Sounds great!  Like you, I sure hope they fit.  If the measurements are accurate, they should.  I just returned 4 shirts last week.  Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

Just a notation to my own post.  Someone who received this shirt was kind enough to answer the questions about sizing.  She says it runs generous, and that I should probably stick with the 18W (I normally order 1X with button front shirts, which is either 18W or 20W).

Unfortunately, I decided on the 20W at the very very VERY last minute.  I did that because lately, the shirts I've received have been smaller than the measurements given.  And now, it's too late to change the size.

So I guess I'll be returning 2 more shirts.  In addition to the 4 shirts I returned last week (because of sizing), that makes 6 returns.  So frustrating - I've been buying clothing from QVC for 30 years with no problems......until very recently. Woman Frustrated