Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

A286837 Carole Hochman Kaleidoscope and Ikat Gown & Sleepshirt Set

I am sitting here wearing the short purple gown and just ordered the black set. It is so comfortable, soft and luxurious. It is rare that I like an item enough to order a second set

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Re: A286837 Carole Hochman Kaleidoscope and Ikat Gown & Sleepshirt Set

I like the prints but I don't like the rayon/span combo.  Feels raggy to me with no body or shape.  I pass on all items that have this blend.

Honored Contributor

They looked cute but I wouldn't buy them because they are not cotton.

Respected Contributor

The ikat print is not matched at the side seams which indicates cheap since matching prints and stripes uses more fabric and costs more to produce. I would not buy anything that is mismatched at the seams.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox... 

I almost ordered a set this morning but decided I wouldn't get enough wear out of it ... the colors are nice.   Enjoy your set(s).

Trusted Contributor

I like Carole Hochman but not this TSV. I would not wear it. I wish they had a summer pj set. This is a no go for me.

Honored Contributor

I flipped on the tv when the ikat print gown was being presented and just looking at the screen, I thought it was a maxi dress.  I know someone did a maxi with the ikat print. 

I didn't watch long enough to notice the print didn't match up. That's a huge peeve of mine. 

Valued Contributor

I like this fabric because it doesn't shrink. All the cotton sets I bought inevitably ended up shrinking.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View