Respected Contributor

I am in love with my new pants.   I can't say enough about them of how nice the fabric is, the zipper detail looks pretty dressy and the fit, just glides over your body.

I just ordered two more pairs, didn't want to wait a couple months and possibly get another pair from a different lot.  That has happened to me, I like something, ordered another months later and it's not the same.

The fabric is soft, has some body to it, feels good against the body and it just seems like these for made for me (I know they are not).

Bought them in my regular D&C size, no need to adjust on sizing, a little more expensive for a D&C pant, overall a great buy.

Honored Contributor

Cute! I like that the banded ankles aren't obvious...Just not a french terry fan but that's my issue..

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

They sure don't feel like french terry, unless you told me I wouldn't of even thought that.   Just feels like a nylon stretch fabric that's substantial and looks pretty dressy.

I was skeptical at first though, thought they would be like a heavy scuba material but quite the contrary.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice!  I have oodles of D&Co French terry pants (though not those).  A265758 has been my mainstay.  I have every color, and  multiples of some.  I can't resist a good "as is" price, either.  Very comfortable!

I'm glad to know you like the joggers.  I'll for sure keep those in mind.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I really believe these are not made of french terry.

I looked up the definition and it says smooth and loopy on the opposite side..there are no loops although the fabric states 80% cotton and

20% spandex.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling

French terry is in the description. It's basically a fancy word for sweatshirt material although from what I understand it comes in different thicknesses. I've never been a fan of sweatshirts so I haven't bought anything described as French terry