Honored Contributor

A269946 Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Drape Front Calypso Wrap - Online Only Weekly Special

$64, free shipping 

a269946.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: A269946 Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Drape Front Calypso Wrap - Online Only Weekly Special

great way to try the line......great price. i did pay slightly more for it about a year and a half ago and purchased three......amethyst, black, graphite. i may have to pick up one or two more. they are great basics and so comfortable.

believe it or not i wore this today. i wore the black wrap with black jjill leggings, a red camisole underneath, and low black ankle boots. black hematite hoop earrings and a ldo shiny black fish necklace.

thanks @Chi-town girl for mentioning the weekly deal.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: A269946 Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Drape Front Calypso Wrap - Online Only Weekly Special

[ Edited ]

I wanted the amethyst, but it's out in my size.  Thanks Chi for the heads' up.  I own about 5 of these wraps now.

I ordered one last week that is new and darling.  It was off of the BD site.  I think it was called the cozychic shrug.  The Q doesn't have it yet. 

They brought it in mid week, and I noticed by the weekend the s/m was already gone.  A friend of mine was trying to get it--I hope they bring this shrug in more colors!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

That is a great price!  I have 2 of the calypso wrap and 2 cardigans so I don't need any right now.  But what a deal.

Respected Contributor

This is my second one ( black), and I love it.  Thanks for the heads up @Chi-town girl.  

Respected Contributor

Yay! I’ve been pining away for the cocoa.