Respected Contributor

A269946 Barefoot Dreams Bamboo Calypso Wrap

For those that were interested in this item, it's back in stock but all colors are on waitlist.  I actually ended up getting mine in an ombre color and at 25% off. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Re: A269946 Barefoot Dreams Bamboo Calypso Wrap

@Karnerblue wrote:

For those that were interested in this item, it's back in stock but all colors are on waitlist.  I actually ended up getting mine in an ombre color and at 25% off. 

@Karnerblue-thx for the notice. After I make more progress on my holiday gift purchasing, I would love to gift this to myself Heart The reviews are good!

Interested to see the swatch for the Stone. I really like the tone of the brown/Cocoa but I will prob buy the Stone or Midnight. 

What color is your wrap? Can you post a pic?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I really, really, really want this wrap.  I think I want the cocoa.  But I do wonder what stone looks like...

Honored Contributor

I'd go directly to their website.  They have a large selection of items, colors, price points.  Can't recall if they charge s/h or not.  I've looked at their items there - very nice but very expensive IMO.  Not at all sure how their things hold up but they are very pretty.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased mine at Soma.  They have a store in our mall and I purchase their bras.  I love them.  I didn't even know they carried this brand.  I happen to get a 25% off in an email and I was looking at their site and that's when I found this.  I just received it the other day and it's as soft as they say. 

Honored Contributor

Used to love Soma but not anymore since they no longer carry the firm control invisible line wonderful panty.  No firm control anymore, they still do sell this panty though.  So disappointed.

Respected Contributor

@Karnerblue  I really want to try this cardigan in cocoa, but I'm unsure of sizing.  I wear size large in Logo tops.  Should I order the L/XL or 1X?  Also, I looked at the Barefoot Dreams website and found a long zip front lounger that I absolutely have to have.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Nordstrom's carries this brand and there's a ton of it on Nordie's website. I'm sure they'll have sales after Christmas if you wan to "watch" an item.

Trusted Contributor

Nordstrom Rack has this line on sale right now. $54 down from $98

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Karnerblue  I really want to try this cardigan in cocoa, but I'm unsure of sizing.  I wear size large in Logo tops.  Should I order the L/XL or 1X?  Also, I looked at the Barefoot Dreams website and found a long zip front lounger that I absolutely have to have.

I would stick with the l/XL.