Valued Contributor

A265563 Missoni ZIG ZAG maxi has a zipper!!

I went to read description again and looked at pics. Picture showing top back of dress shows a zipper. Description says pull over. I wish they would do correct description information. Glad there is a zipper.

Super Contributor

Re: A265563 Missoni ZIG ZAG maxi has a zipper!!

I am confused, these appear to not be Missoni...are they just copies?

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 smarty said:

Missoni inspired.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

When watching skirt A265559 there is a zipper also. Description says pull on. Thank goodness Louis has website and Pat was great showing inside of skirt.

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

When watching skirt A265559 there is a zipper also. Description says pull on. Thank goodness Louis has website and Pat was great showing inside of skirt.

So it should fit like the Tile Print from last year---and those were Letter Sizing and I wore a Medium in that. I ordered two sizes, 12 and 14, as I didn't know what to get---the 12 being the high side of Medium and the 14 being the low side of Large. I'd rather pay return shipping than end up with the wrong size and have them sold out.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

On 4/9/2015 Sheesh said:

So it should fit like the Tile Print from last year---and those were Letter Sizing and I wore a Medium in that. I ordered two sizes, 12 and 14, as I didn't know what to get---the 12 being the high side of Medium and the 14 being the low side of Large. I'd rather pay return shipping than end up with the wrong size and have them sold out.

Your comments are exactly why I noted there are zippers in both of these pieces. I also used the tile print skirt for purchasing guidelines. I don't know what size to order; either. How stretchy is this new knit? I took a small in the tile print and just pulled it up skipping the zipper. I ordered 10 and 12 in both colors. I don't know; at the end of the day the return shipping is just part of ordering on line; as much as I hate to waste the return cost but it is cheaper and easier than going to a store. I missed out on the WK Waist Whit. S/S button front sweater in white (what a mouth full). No waitlist; but I'm hoping there will be a reorder in that item. Fingers crossed.

Hope we all love our "Missoni" zig zag knits as much as we are anticipating. Report back when you get your haul.

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 Sheesh said:

I have the Mediums in those tile print skirts and if I was ordering the Missoni inspired ones I would order the 12's.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

On 4/9/2015 JustJazzmom said:
On 4/9/2015 smarty said:

Missoni inspired.

Thanks JustJazzmom! BTW, I have purchased several Missoni (not copies) items at Anthropologie and there is always a smattering at our Neimans and Nordies outlets! If you like the look, check them out.