Honored Contributor

Re: A263972 the tsv hoodie 'as is'

The sleeves are not tight on me, but I do have slender arms. I can see how they may be tight on someone with larger, more muscular arms.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/14/2014 winamac1 said:

The sleeves are not tight on me, but I do have slender arms. I can see how they may be tight on someone with larger, more muscular arms.

Definitely not my problem winamac1! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I was tempted to get the tsv in grey too- but I just got a great charcoal grey hoodie at Costco.

Super Contributor

Would QVC sell an AS IS item that has been worn & ""washed."" Or do you feel the sweatshirt is simply a returned item in pristine condition? Thank gals.

Regular Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink}Question ...

What is the difference between "AS IS" .... versus an item that was repackaged, and sent out as I've received numerous times, which was undoubtedly someone's return.

Valued Contributor

Love these hoodies.. I have 4 of them, one of them on as I type. Thanks for the tip!

Esteemed Contributor

This is the blurb about 'as is' items- it's a gamble but they're always returnable. The 'as is' clothes I've bought seemed brand new - tags, original packaging. Especially if they were a tsv, it seemed as if they were cancelled orders.

This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, discontinued inventory, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.

Frequent Contributor

Please help....my usual size is 1x but in LOGO all my tops are either XL or L. I am very busty and have bigger arms. So for those of you that have this should I order my actual 1x size or my LOGO size?? Thanks!
Honored Contributor

On 10/14/2014 VAbelle said:

{#emotions_dlg.blink}Question ...

What is the difference between "AS IS" .... versus an item that was repackaged, and sent out as I've received numerous times, which was undoubtedly someone's return.

That's a great question.

As is could have been an on air sample. If it is a return, it should not have been worn, as these are are supposedly sold in pallets to secondary sellers. We all know this is a bunch of baloney because many of us have received items that clearly, have been worn by someone else.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the tip, I got one in black, I had to give the operator the item number for the same thing (at regular pricing) since they didn't give sizing in this one. I can take a med to xl in her line. I did get the xl and hope it's not too big, cause I like to layer. If it is I can take it in a little I suppose, or just send it back with the Q return policy even on "as is" items. hope it turns out for the best. It's worth the try.

Super Contributor

Holy cr.p . . I wasn't fast enough and lost out on the blue lol! I ordered the cider instead. I have it in black and burgundy and I LOVE them! My only issue is with the seam next to the zipper - it sticks out if you leave it unzipped - I wish she'd sew the seams down. Otherwise, I'm living in these suckas! Thanks for the tip!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles