Frequent Contributor

A263770 Aran Craft Merino Wool Butterfly Stitch Long Cardigan

I hope someone can help me Please.  I got this cardigan as a Lunch time Special.  It has two zippers and for the life of me i nor my Husband figure out how to unzipp it all the way open without breaking the zippers.  Can Anyone that may have one like this help me.  The bottom one zips open up so you have more room when sitting and the top goes up all the way to the neck but how do you open the cardigian up to put on.  the host in the vedio shows it open all the Way. 

Respected Contributor

Re: A263770 Aran Craft Merino Wool Butterfly Stitch Long Cardigan

push both all the way down to bottom

pull out left side

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

push both all the way down to bottom

pull out left side

Too funny!  I was pondering left or right and finally decided that I do indeed have each.

The other thing I had to do when the kids were little, was to stand behind them to work the zippers.  Helped me.

Honored Contributor

I have several garments with those zippers.  I just pull the top one down and it pushes the bottom one off the track, opening the garment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have several garments with those zippers.  I just pull the top one down and it pushes the bottom one off the track, opening the garment.

Bless all You Girls...............I did just what you said and just like that it opened like magic.........THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!