Occasional Contributor

@luv4fashion   If you sign in and go to Your Account, under Personal Information you can click on My Nickname and change it.  Hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

@luv4fashion If you need help with your nickname, please feel free to send us an e-mail! Our e-mail address is QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com. Smiley Happy

Brittany

Occasional Contributor

thank you @Brittany-QVC, if you can give me directions on how to change the name under the settings, i would greatly appreciate it.  I tried other instructions but there is no place to change the Nickname..Also e:Mailed customer service to find out if there is any of these vests available in size 2..if you can find that out, that would be great.

Valued Contributor

Hi @luv4fashion

I checked the website for you and it doesn't look like we have any in a size 2 available currently. I dug around a little for you, it looks like the last time our buyers ordered this vest was actually in 2009. So sadly it doesn't look like we will be receiving any more in. (Although never say never!) 

I'm about to head out the door now, but I'll be back tomorrow and see if I can dig into the nickname issue for you! 

Brittany 

Honored Contributor

@workpc wrote:

thank you @Brittany-QVC, if you can give me directions on how to change the name under the settings, i would greatly appreciate it.  I tried other instructions but there is no place to change the Nickname..Also e:Mailed customer service to find out if there is any of these vests available in size 2..if you can find that out, that would be great.

Hi, @luv4fashion!  I can try to  help with your nickname.

As @DoodleLover said, first you want to go to your account.  Look at the top of any page, just to the left of the shopping cart icon, and the drop-down menu under the words "Welcome Guest" (or your name if you're signed in) includes "My Account."  You also can go to the bottom left side of any page and under "Contact Us.  Your Way.  Anytime." you'll see "My Account".

Once you're in your account, look on the left side of the page/screen.  Under "Personal Information" one of the choices is "My Nickname."  Click that option.

I believe you'll be prompted to sign in with your user ID and password at that time.

Your current nickname will be displayed and directly beneath it is a box for "New Nickname."  Type in your new name and click "CONTINUE."  As long as the new name hasn't already been used by someone else, and as long as it meets the requirements (things like special characters not allowed, etc.), the name will be changed. 

Then be sure to log out and back in, and the new name will take effect on the forums.

hth!  Best of luck to you!Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

Hi @luv4fashion,

Just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget about you! Thank you @dooBdoo for sharing that walk through! Work pc, will you give her walk through a try and see if it works for you? If not, I can see what we can do here on our end to walk you through! 

Brittany 

Honored Contributor

It's really true! I'd heard rumors...customer service isn't dead!

all hail Brittany-QVC for restoring our faith in CS Woman Wink

Thank you Brittany!

Occasional Contributor

thank you @Brittany-QVC, i was able to change the nickname Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Awesome! Have a great weekend @luv4fashionSmiley Happy

Brittany 

Respected Contributor

I purchased a Seth Aaron color block faux leather jacket.  It was sensational.  I hope QVC continues to carry clothes from this very talented Project Runway winner.