New Contributor

How can I find out when something is coming back in stock?  Customer service does not have a definitive answer. 

Frequent Contributor

@PlanetPlante00 wrote:

How can I find out when something is coming back in stock?  Customer service does not have a definitive answer. 

@PlanetPlante00

There's no guarantee that any item will come back in stock.  It depends on if it sells well, if you're referring to clothing, depends on how long it will take to manufacture and if they can get the same fabric, there are tons of things that going into determining whether or not an item might come back into stock.  There just are no guarantees.  I seriously doubt even the designers can tell you if an item will come back into stock.  Many of the new designs seem to be a once and done or might not come back until a year later or a few seasons later in seasonal colors. 

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Super Contributor
Unfortunately, the particular pant you are interested in is not coming back. It is on Clearance and they always say clearance items will not be reordered. I know it's frustrating when you find an item you really like & then can't get another one later on.
Respected Contributor

A few pairs of these pants are available on ebay.