Trusted Contributor

A261144 Perfect for Petite Height Ladies

Lori, please bring this in more colors like Blue Bayou, Navy, Black or anything else. In addition, this top is perfect length for petite height ladies, and also those who are not interested in a huge sweep in the hips. Love the fabric, pockets, etc. Please bring more tops (even plain) with same footprint and more colors.

I am so comfortable in this top got all three colors. Feels like it was made for me. Especially elbow sleeves are great.

Thanks for listening.

Ladies this top is pricey because of the embroidery which I like; but not a deal breaker for me. If you can afford this, and have been unhappy with too much fabric and too long tops, this is great.

New Contributor

Re: A261144 Perfect for Petite Height Ladies

My comments are about the inadequate options for us girls who are truly petite!

Lori- your petite sizing is way off. An

xxsPetite should have a bust measurement of 31 1/2""- 32 1/2 "" OR SMALLER!!!!!!!!

Love your styles and would have at least 20 pieces by now but they are too large

for my 5' tall and 87 lb body. I am 62 and my weight is the same as when I was whenI was 25 and it's not changing for some time! I KNOW there are other women like me because I read reviews of your clothing and have seen comments that are the same as mine. I may try your ""littles"" line but the choices are few and the cut will probably not work for an adult. Petite as some of us are we are still grown ups and have differences in our bodies than a 12 year old. PLEASE LORI- CONSIDER RESIZING TO INCLUDE WOMEN LIKE ME!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: A261144 Perfect for Petite Height Ladies

"colorful" sorry that Lori's line does not work for your petite body. Maybe she can come up with a line for petite sizing as well as petite length items. My remark was directed to ladies of petite height like myself.

I understand your frustration because so many of Logo tops are long enough to be a dress on me and I cannot order them. Unfortunately, you do not seem to have any choices. I am not a Facebook person so I cannot write Lori there. If you are on Facebook you may have some success getting through with your request.

Good Luck!!