Occasional Contributor

Re: A252606 - Love this handbag

That handbag is beautiful!

Super Contributor

Nitestar, enjoy it! I just watched that presentation again, and I liked the watermelon the most! I ordered the messenger in brown, presented earlier. Great show! I'm going to see if the faux leather matches the real. Stay tuned!
Trusted Contributor

Got my watermelon bag yesterday and LOVE it!! Smile I don't write reviews, good or bad, for much, but wrote a glowing review for this bag that hopefully will post in a couple of days. This is one of my all time favorite bags from any brand! Sure wish more brands would use this wide flat strap instead of those horrible "rolled" straps that don't stay on your shoulder! Okay....I guess I should have said that in my opinion, the rolled straps are horrible. I know some ladies love them and so it's just a personal choice for me. Smile But now I want another color in this bag! LOL When the budget allows, I want to get the green one!

Esteemed Contributor

cute bag....love the color....but the strap is way too short....

Trusted Contributor

On 2/26/2014 circles said:

cute bag....love the color....but the strap is way too short....

I love handbags with at least a 9" drop and this one has 11", so it's perfect for me. But I know that a lot of ladies prefer a longer drop. I like my handbags to rest up under my arm, with just enough room to fit comfortably under my arm.

Honored Contributor

This bag isn't for me, but hope those who order it enjoy it. I'm also not wedded to all leather bags, though I tend to prefer them. The issue with some of the Tig mixed material purses isn't so much whether we mind the non-leather trim, but there have been a number of complaints about the vinyl wearing quickly and cracking. Hopefully it won't or if it does, it does so before the return period ends.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Love the color, but the bag is very generic looking. Check out other brands also- THis color is popping up all over!