Honored Contributor

Re: A252357 DENIM SLIM ANKLE JEAN

Thank you Seka and all the ladies! I will try to be patient until these jeans are available!

Seka, that video was indeed very helpful! Thanks again! I was hoping for a true slim leg and these jeans look perfect! I have ordered yellow and it looks to be a beautiful summer color!

Contributor

Re: A252357 DENIM SLIM ANKLE JEAN

Just checked on the Linea denim pieces and the pant, vest and dress are no longer listed under the original item numbers. I'm going to go exploring and will let you know what the new item numbers are if I find them. Yesterday, I called QVC with questions about when the denim will arrive; no definitive answer; keep watching and call whenever you have a question. I was on a waitlist for the pant and vest and my order shows that those items have shipped, however, I had tried to edit the order last week (wanted to change sizes on the pant) and the system wouldn't let me. The day Louis was on the air and there was a delay with the models coming out was the day that (I think Kate) had on the denim jacket and either the denim pant or crop/capri pants. I wondered if the denim order was not there in time for the show. Maybe those were just "SNEAK PEEKS." Being new to Linea is a learning process on how QVC handles his clothing line. Please let me know if you know the new item numbers for the denim and I will start investigating as well. It's Monday; hope we all get a package (packages) with our goodies. Last week the UPS carrier delivered lots of QVC and lots of HSN on the same day. My husband is used to this; the neighbors must be curious. Funny!