Valued Contributor
This Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Rounded Neck Knit Tank is so beautiful. It is my first piece of LDO in this fabrication. I was a bit cautious about trying it because I'm generally not a dan of rayon spandex. Boy was I wrong! Love everything about. Dare I say it-- I like it as much as whisper knit. This fabric needs a name like WN has so we know it when we see it. Ladies let's have some fun a give Louis some ideas for a "Linea name" for this knit fabric.
Valued Contributor
Oh I forgot, my name for it is " Linea scrumptious knit".
Valued Contributor

Cherry, I agree with you, this fabric is TDF. I got the tank and skirt in all three colors. It seems to slim me down, non-clingy and the skirt just flows when I walk.

Linea Ladies I would run to order this set and indeed would like other things in this fabric.

I'm between a small-med. and got the small because I'm still loosing weight.

Respected Contributor
On 3/6/2014 Cherry Lynn said: Oh I forgot, my name for it is " Linea scrumptious knit".

Good descriptive name, but probably too susceptible to misspelling and therefore not a good trademark name. I looked for synonyms and came up with "Lush" or Lux" Knit. What do you think?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor
I got my tanks and skirts, and ladies if there are any left, do not wait. I will definitely get another set in navy and black. I know I will reach for these all spring and summer right through September and I will wear the skirt all fall. These are definitely going to be my new uniform. They are so comfortable and the fabric is wonderful. The skirt has just the right shape, not too much sweep, but moves beautifully. These are going to be fun and cool to wear.
Valued Contributor
On 3/6/2014 Sheesh said:
On 3/6/2014 Cherry Lynn said: Oh I forgot, my name for it is " Linea scrumptious knit".

Good descriptive name, but probably too susceptible to misspelling and therefore not a good trademark name. I looked for synonyms and came up with "Lush" or Lux" Knit. What do you think?

I like both of your suggestions. And, you are right about needing something that is catchy & easy to spell. "Linea Lux knit". Now that has a nice sound to it. Really believe it needs it's own name like WK. With its own name we can all easily find it. Seesh maybe you could suggest it to Louis.
Frequent Contributor

Could you ladies help with being a little more specific about the fabrication...My Linea size is normally XL across the board (Linea sizing is very consistent for me), except for Whisper Knit turtlenecks and tanks which I order in L. Is this fabric very forgiving like the WK? I ordered the tanks in L, and the skirts in XL. Do you think I made a wise choice? TIA

Honored Contributor
On 3/7/2014 QBH said:

Could you ladies help with being a little more specific about the fabrication...My Linea size is normally XL across the board (Linea sizing is very consistent for me), except for Whisper Knit turtlenecks and tanks which I order in L. Is this fabric very forgiving like the WK? I ordered the tanks in L, and the skirts in XL. Do you think I made a wise choice? TIA

Due to the spandex, it has stretch in the fabric so you may have chosen correctly on sizing. I wear consistently (for the most part) a S on top and a M on bottoms (unless the garment measurements or reviews indicate to size down or up).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor
On 3/7/2014 JustJazzmom said:
On 3/7/2014 QBH said:

Due to the spandex, it has stretch in the fabric so you may have chosen correctly on sizing. I wear consistently (for the most part) a S on top and a M on bottoms (unless the garment measurements or reviews indicate to size down or up).

Perfect! Thanks for your help. I was hopeful that the spandex would make it right, and sounds like it will. Can't wait for these to arrive -- this set seems so versatile that I may even get an extra in black.

Super Contributor

It's the exact same knit that Lori G. uses for a lot of her LOGO line. I love the feel and drape of it and it wears very well.