Trusted Contributor

If you don't already have this, it's great with leggings and very light weight.

Respected Contributor

I got it yesterday. OMG it's gorgeous! Didn't expect anything of this quality. It's worth taking a second look if you passed it by before. it's on clearance.

I ordered my usual S. Good fit. Cut a little high under arms but I'm also 5 lbs over my 135. 5'2'', narrow shoulders, 36C bra. I have the faux silk pants it goes with and am going to wear it on my birthday. It looks that good.

Occasional Contributor

I have to agree with you that the quality of this tunic is amazing. I have it in the boysenberry color and I love it. I've worn it with Louis' black slim legged slacks and have gotten many compliments. In the future I can see myself wearing it over a nice pair of jeans or leggings.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/7/2015 crdlb said:

If you don't already have this, it's great with leggings and very light weight.

CRD, is this top too see through to wear alone? The video shows all the models wearing a tank underneath, so I passed on it.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

CRD: It's on my wish list. The Q has upped the price and I'm hoping to catch it on sale.

The only color that would work for me is the pink. Can you see through the pink? Also, the reviews say it feels like silk but it looks more like a gauze georgette.