Trusted Contributor

A22766 Breezies Set of 6 Cotton Brief Panties w/UltimAir

I'm so disappointed.  I really loved the Breezies Cotton Brief Panties.  They were made so well.  Some of my lasted for 5 -7 years!!!!!   Tried to order them.  Was on wait list for a while and then I saw that QVC "cancelled" the wait list order.  Are there are other brand of panties that you've tried that are similar?  As I have only worn these Breezies cotton panties, I don't know what other brands are good.  What cotton brief brands have you had good luck with?  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A22766 Breezies Set of 6 Cotton Brief Panties w/UltimAir

Try Just My Size.com....they carry cotton briefs in all sizes...pretty fair price...sometimes great sales...I have been buying them for a very long time when Breezies got too expensive ...

They sell them at Walmart if you have that store near you...but I always order online because my size isn't always available in the store...when I find my size...I stock up....

Honored Contributor

Try Hanes at Target.  If your store doesn't carry them, just order online and pick up at the store.   I believe they have that option.   Actually, first look online and check to see if they have an option to check the quantity in stock at your local store.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I was wearing H_ _ _S For Her Cotton Briefs (rhymes with panes) for many years and I thought they were pretty good...until I tried JOC_ _Y Microfiber Comfies Briefs.  Love them and they're the best in comfort, fit and durability.  I've  been wearing this particular brand for 16 years and purchase them online.  I buy them in the 3 pack, $25.50.

Honored Contributor

I like the Hanes and the Fruit of the Loom but I recently discovered Champion and am really impressed with them!

They are a blend but smooth and comfy!