Respected Contributor

Does anyone own it? Do you think it will be dated quickly. I noticed it's on clearance.

Super Contributor

I have this skirt in both colors and wear it often. Always new ways to wear it...with whisper knit tunics, and now will wear withWK open cardigan in coffee bean, or chili pepper. have the black print blouse an wore it with matching skirt and pewter WK tank...dated? Not for me!

Respected Contributor

I bought the mushroom and went up a size due to reviews. Now I'll need to buy shoes or boots. LOL

The tile print skirt is also on clearance but I'm waiting for Monday.

Super Contributor
On 3/28/2014 traveler said:

I bought the mushroom and went up a size due to reviews. Now I'll need to buy shoes or boots. LOL

The tile print skirt is also on clearance but I'm waiting for Monday.

Bought the tile print skirt and top on easy pay day..in brown print. Haven't worn it yet.Will wear with coffee bean WKs...

Respected Contributor

I have the Black/Grey and it goes from Fall thru Spring---I pair it with Black Whisper Knits and Smoke Feather Jersey. I expect the Chili Pepper Whisper Knits to work with it as well. I also went up a Size as my normal Medium felt tight across the hips.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

I have it in both colors, and like a lot. You can really change the look a lot by what you put with it. I have matching blouses, so you can get a dress look by wearing both pieces, or mix and match ... very versatile. I'm between two sizes often, and I bought in the larger of my 2 sizes and the fit is good. Not a bad item to travel with if you roll/fold carefully, as the print masked any rumples or crumples in the pleats.

Trusted Contributor

This is a beautiful print! I bought the black in both the skirt and the blouse and enjoy both of them. The skirt is really nice with the new colorway of Pewter in the crepe jacket. There is also a tiny bit of Chile Pepper in the black colorway.

Frequent Contributor

I have the black and red version. It goes with most black, gray, or red tops and jackets. It is really supposed to be chili pepper though. I wonder if the new linen jacket in black or chili pepper would be good with this? I wear this from August til spring break. The blouse ran a little small on me. I usually wear it with other things.

Valued Contributor

No, I do not think it will be dated. I have the mushroom. He is just bringing new colors.