Frequent Contributor

Who would wear something like that?

Frequent Contributor

Re: A sweater that lights up?

I thought the exact same thing-ha!

Super Contributor

I would for certain occasions, like family Christmas or a neighborhood Christmas party!  Years ago, when I was singing with a band, I had light-up earrings and I made a lot of friends because of them.

There are times when you have to just go for it, it might surprise you how much joy it would give you!  

Respected Contributor

I thought it was kind of cute!

Valued Contributor

I suppose someone going to an ugly Christmas sweater party would have use for it.Seriously, those type parties are popular in my area.

Respected Contributor

trying to get over Jayne's suggestion that  kidz wear those furry slippers to school. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is the kind of trash that makes QVC a joke. A battery operated light up sweater? Unreal. To waste the viewers time on such garbage is  just unbelievable and embarressing to say the least. Now, there was a lady at my job years ago that wore such things.... she was the least liked person at the job and the joke of the office behind her back. I always felt sorry for her because she thought people liked it..... it was sad. 

Esteemed Contributor

Quacker Factory sold many if these battery operated sweaters years ago.  

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't wear one, but I've seen other people wear them. Hairdressers, office staff, etc., to be festive and funny during the holidays. 

I bet they sell a bunch. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I want one! I have a senior citizen choral group and we do many performances during December. This would be perfect!

But I'm not a senior (not a junior). . .sigh.