Frequent Contributor

Re: A sweater that lights up?

I would never poke fun at anyone's clothing or anything about the person for that matter.  Fashion is a matter of preference.  Just because it's not for me, does not mean that other people find it cute.

Honored Contributor

@My3brattykids wrote:

My daughter & I were watching QVC this morn & she loved it!! She even wanted the matching hat!!! She is 17 but I believe I would steal this from her closet,lol. I think it's a cute sweater & also really fun. Who could possibly look at someone wearing this & not smile & feel the tiniest of Christmas spirit. 

And looking at it from a adult perspective, this would be a great "ugly sweater" Christmas party sweater!!! (not that this is ugly in any way!!) But it is a sweater & it is Christmas, so I'd wear it!!!

All in good fun for everyone!!!!

@taginsc2016

i showed it to my 23 year old......she loved it. she enjoys stepping out of the box and wearing things that are different or that bring a smile to someones face. she LOVES the modcloth site and recently bought a gnome skirt that she gets a lot of compliments on when she is at work or out and about. she is great about changing out her look......very classic one day, very unique and fun the next day.

she has been contemplating a christmas sweater from nordstrom.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Google search... there are lots under the topic light up Christmas sweaters... let me see if I can find one like this!

@Rock_chick

tipit designs etsy has the exact sweater/sweatshirt ... search pink light-up sweater

ty!!  I looked for quite a while - will go look on etsy now!

Honored Contributor

When I worked I used to make my own light up shirts and even though many would never wear anything that bold, they all loved them and couldn't wait for the next year to see what I would create.    I also think (and find it hard to believe there were so many rude workers at that place) those that laughed and made fun of that fun loving woman are women I would never want to be around let alone have to work with!!!

Frequent Contributor

As for this sweater, I noticed they said that it cannot be washed. Just spot cleaned. Might get kind of rank after awhile.

Honored Contributor

Debby Boone?

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono. Wow, she looks great!  Is that really her? Lol