Respected Contributor

I decided to purchase a pair of Taryn Rose shoes featured in today's Lunch Time Specials. They were marked down from $155 to $54.18. I've had good luck with this brand so was ecstatic about the price.  When I went to checkout I saw I had a $10 credit.  I haven't returned anything to receive a credit. It wasn't "attached" to any form of payment.  Add free shipping and I am a happy girl.

A374386

Taryn Rose Perforated Leather Heeled Sandals - Marina - A374386

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 

What a nice surprise! 

I'm so glad you're back.  Continued good health for you and your husbandHeart

Regular Contributor

I just got an email from QVC saying that they have given me a $5 credit to be used today only.  It's for the Friends and Family event.  You're lucky to have gotten $10.

Respected Contributor

Me too! $10...first time ever anything from the Q. Hope this is a preview of things to come. Heading to my wish list. Thanks Q!

Esteemed Contributor

I got a $5.00 credit.  Was I not good enough for a $10 credit, LOL?

I used it already on a pair of Denim & Co. pedal pushers - I alreay have several pairs of those and this is a different color.  I did not want to use the credit on something I might return, because I would never get the $5.00 back!

Thank you to QVC for the credit!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor
Puppylips I don't guess I was even good enough to get the $5.
Respected Contributor

Went to lunchtime specials and got the AnyBody drawstring top for $9.32 and with my $10 credit a grand total (shipping and tax) of $3.91. Woo-hoo....happy shopping day at Q for me!

Respected Contributor

Guess I'm not considered much of a friend or family. Just a constant customer. Bought two things today and no surprise credit waiting for me. Talk about a bite in the shorts.

Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Guess I'm not considered much of a friend or family. Just a constant customer. Bought two things today and no surprise credit waiting for me. Talk about a bite in the shorts.

@Etoile308 Yes you have to wonder how they decided who got something, and who got $10 and who got $5.  They had to know it would be discussed on this forum, so a bit of an explanation would not be out of order.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@lulu1 Pretty shoes

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"