Trusted Contributor

Maybe there will be more credits given out this month?

i didn’t get any, either!

Trusted Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

Me too! $10...first time ever anything from the Q. Hope this is a preview of things to come. Heading to my wish list. Thanks Q!

@silkyk    I did too!   What a nice surprise.  I was looking for a birthday gift for my daughter and this came just in time.  Purchased a lug cosmetic case that she had her eye on....
Thank you QVC.....

Respected Contributor

I do not have any credit from them, but that is a wonderful way for the Q to reward loyal customers.

I only order about once or twice every 3 years or so.  I do not expect I will get one.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

Re: A surprise $10 credit

[ Edited ]

HSN gives coupon codes randomly but usually they are attached to their own credit card. Maybe QVC is starting to do the same. My credit was not attached to a credit card, rather my account. I've shopped with QVC since the early 90s. There was a time I bought A LOT. Now I buy very little. Hopefully others will receive a future surprise credit.

Honored Contributor

Well, there's no credit for me, not $10 and not $5 and I order a lot.  (Currently waiting for three orders to arrive.)  

I do wish QVC would stop doing these kinds of things.  While it's nice for those who get these gifts, it's not so great for those of us who don't seem to ever "qualify".

If there's a reason in this case why certain customers are getting this, they should be transparent about it.  I get better deals from Kohl's.  Smiley Frustrated