Respected Contributor

A question re: Cuddle Duds

[ Edited ]

I received my C.D. TSV in plaid the other day......I've worn it a couple of times and have gotten compliments......that being said, my question is..........DOES IT EVER STOP SHEDDING????   OMG, my seatbelt in the car looks like a C..D. seatbelt strap.....I didn't notice at first, but when I got in the car with a different top on, I ended up with fleece fuzz all over me.   Just hoping this will be cured after washng.

Honored Contributor

Re: A question re: Cuddle Duds

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I received my C.D. TSV in plaid the other day......I've worn it a couple of times and have gotten compliments......that being said, my question is..........DOES IT EVER STOP SHEDDING????   OMG, my seatbelt in the car looks like a C..D. seatbelt strap.....I didn't notice at first, but when I got in the car with a different top on, I ended up with fleece fuzz all over me.   Just hoping this will be cured after washng.

@HULAGIRL   Why don't you wash it ASAP then before you even think of putting it on again?

Valued Contributor

HulAgirl I dont have the plaid but the animal, mine doesn't shed.  I would try washing it, see what happens.  But I love mine so much, even if it did shed I would be cleaning whatever it shed on.  Lol

Honored Contributor

Nadjalu wrote:

HulAgirl I dont have the plaid but the animal, mine doesn't shed.  I would try washing it, see what happens.  But I love mine so much, even if it did shed I would be cleaning whatever it shed on.  Lol

i bought four of them from bon-ton at a better price.......black, black print, red, grey. none of them are shedding.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein