Super Contributor

Re: A question for Logo Ladies

Thank you Pearley

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I'm large busted as well...this material is soft and pleasant to wear, but clingy...whether you purchase your size or go up one in size, clingy material is not a good option for big busted women...

@AKgirl2

I respectfully disagree. If the garment doesn't follow my curves I run the risk of looking like one giant boob! (or a freak of nature who got pregnant post menopause!)

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo...I should of said, big busted women with unflattering mid sections, big stomachs and backrolls...unfortunately, my 'curves' have kinda disappeared, so clingy materials do not work for me anyway...(a sack of potatoes comes to mind, not a good look)...

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I don't have any Bryn Walker, but if I did, I would have instructions in my last wishes to not be buried in it. It is, in my humble opinion, for those who want to hide. Way oversized. Much more so than anything Q sells.

@MaggieMackThis is one that I would definetly size down in, as they do in S Graver.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

I don't have any Bryn Walker, but if I did, I would have instructions in my last wishes to not be buried in it. It is, in my humble opinion, for those who want to hide. Way oversized. Much more so than anything Q sells.

Uh, Logo is very tent like for those who want to hide or look 3 times larger than they are. It's very maternity-ish.

Bryn Walker is more like Marla Wynne... updated without the need for little girl lace and ruffles. 

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@MaggieMack Lol Woman LOL Woman LOLWoman LOL

I had to look it up, not familiar with that line. Your description is perfect. Extremely oversized and it looks heavy. No comparison. 

Thx for the Lol Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 don't sell yourself short and don't hide because sometimes you can add volume by hiding behind your clothes. Accentuate your attributes! Structure and proper fit is your friend. None of us are perfect we all need to find the right shapes and sizes for our bodies
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@MaggieMack Lol Woman LOL Woman LOLWoman LOL

I had to look it up, not familiar with that line. Your description is perfect. Extremely oversized and it looks heavy. No comparison. 

Thx for the Lol Woman LOL

I am familiar with the line; I own quite a few pieces Mine are linen and not at all heavy.  The casbah pants are super comfortableand perfect for petites such as myself.

Respected Contributor

I'm very large busted. With the rayon knit, I wear my most supportive bras. I have a cotton tank that is not clingy and loose fitting so I can wear any bra. I don't think being a certain size should limit you. Since she makes her items in plus size, if I find something I like (but at the outlets where it's much cheaper) I'll buy it.
Super Contributor

Hi Poppinfresh,  You might like the look of logo's v-necks better than the rounded ones on you. Also her knit tops are heavier and don't show every roll. Good luck, hope you find something you like.