Super Contributor
I am looking at a sweater as a possible purchase. I am not very familiar with that site. Under the items they list there is a number crossed off -often a zero - and then another price to the left. What does the crossed out number represent? Is it the price they paid maybe the zero if they are not sure. I could be totally off in left field with this. Thanks for clarification
Honored Contributor

Re: A question about Poshmark

@gellen wrote:
I am looking at a sweater as a possible purchase. I am not very familiar with that site. Under the items they list there is a number crossed off -often a zero - and then another price to the left. What does the crossed out number represent? Is it the price they paid maybe the zero if they are not sure. I could be totally off in left field with this. Thanks for clarification

very familiar with Posh

the crossed-out $ is the original price,  if we don't know we put zero, like this    $28,  $ 0

does that help,  all that really matters is the listing price 

let me know if you want more help 

Respected Contributor

Re: A question about Poshmark

The seller picks a price and then they can go back and reduce the price if its not selling. when you see a slash.

I use Poshmark to buy and I always make an offer and its normally accepted. 

If they send you a discount because you hearted the post they will offer a discount and a lower shipping fee. If you make an offer then remember that it will take away the discount shipping fee. It's better to make an offer and pay the regular shipping fee amount I have found.

I just got a notice they raised the shipping fee again to 7.45 and that's high but if your offer comes in low it kind of makes up for it.

I like to bundle with the same seller, you get a discount that way. 

I am very pleased with PM and have bought nice new items for not much money!