Honored Contributor

A lighter shade

[ Edited ]

I love jeans in lighter shades.  This  white jean color is "Paper" and I really like it. A softer white.  By Agoldie  (that's the other line of AG jeans)  Made in the U.S.A.  It's a high rise straight jean 

Agolde Remy High Rise Straight Jeans

This color is Tango light. A kind of lose skinny from Levi

Levi's 501 Skinny Jeans

A wide leg jean from Goldsign (another AG jeanline)

Goldsign + Net Sustain Pleated High-Rise Wide-Leg Jeans

And a Peg jean from J Brand   made in U.S.A.

J Brand Pleat Front Peg Jeans

This is from a jean called Edwin  A relaxed straight

Edwin Tash Relaxed Straight Jeans

Honored Contributor

LOVE the color of the third pair!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@songbird 

Love the color of the first pair! I like soft whites and creams  - shades that aren’t always easy to find. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A lighter shade

[ Edited ]

I LOVE high-waisted jeans!

Also, I'd be very comfortable in the Peg jean (paper-bag-ish).

Actually, looks somewhat like my body........I'm long-ish from my high waist downward.  

Thanks for the USA choices, too!   Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Re: A lighter shade

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY  I ordered the Paper color high waisted Jeans (the first one) It's on Shopbop.  The jean is from Adriano Goldschmidt (the founder of of AG Jeans, Agolde, Goldsign Jeans.  Tthis designer is Italian but all jeans are made in Los Angeles. 

USA jeans usually are $50.00 to $100.00 more then overseas made jeans.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@ROMARY  I ordered the Paper color high waisted Jeans (the first one) It's on Shopbop.  The jean is from Adriano Goldschmidt (the founder of of AG Jeans, Agolde, Goldsign Jeans.  Tthis designer is Italian but all jeans are made in Los Angeles. 

@songbird   Hmmm. That's why so many of our goods are coming from Asian countries. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@songbird 

Love the color of the first pair! I like soft whites and creams  - shades that aren’t always easy to find. 

@wilma   I wear white jeans all year. In spring/summer, I may turn up the skinny leg to form a 2" cuff. Just ordered the NYDJ in Feather, a light tan/khaki from Nord. Rack for $39.97.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@songbird   Hmmm. That's why so many of our goods are coming from Asian countries. 

Jeans are the only items that I buy American.  Mainly becasue they are the one of few types of clothes that are made here.  The rest of my wardbrobe is like everyone else...made in China, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Thailand, Turkey, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@songbird 

@wilma   I wear white jeans all year. In spring/summer, I may turn up the skinny leg to form a 2" cuff. Just ordered the NYDJ in Feather, a light tan/khaki from Nord. Rack for $39.97.

@Shanus Love the lightest beige with something pretty in white!Smiley Happy