Respected Contributor

I ordered laurie felt straight leg jeans last night.has anyone purchased theses and were they true to size?I mostly buy tops ,pj s,and sweaters from the q,because I always feel like I need to try on bottoms.

Esteemed Contributor

Bottoms can be tricky, I have the same issue.   I do own a couple pairs of Laurie Felt jeans but they are from her previous Hot in Hollywood line she had on HSN.  Those do fit me true to size.  I do find her clothing to be nice quality and the jeans I do have look and feel good on.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam    Did you check the garment measurements?  That's the best way to tell how they'll fit.  I often go up a size in Laurie Felt, especially if it's a very slim leg depending on the measurements.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Yes,I did go up 1 sz just in case
Lookin forward to getting them
Honored Contributor

Since you already bought them, does it matter what anyone says?  You can try them on when they artive.  I'm sure you took your measurements and used the size chart so you'll probably get a good fit.  I buy most of my clothes from QVC and HSN and I use the size chart every time I buy something.  I rarely have any fur problems.

Respected Contributor

Re: A jean purchase

[ Edited ]

I found them for me, true to size @Luvsmyfam  I do love her Jeans & had good luck with the sizing except for her Cambray easy skinny pull on Jeans. I exchange & sized down. The Jeans I do have with her are zippered Jeans which I prefer (don't care for pull on jeans) for my body type. ETA: I hope she brings back her bootcuts in different shades.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A jean purchase

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

Since you already bought them, does it matter what anyone says?  You can try them on when they artive.  I'm sure you took your measurements and used the size chart so you'll probably get a good fit.  I buy most of my clothes from QVC and HSN and I use the size chart every time I buy something.  I rarely have any fur problems.

We can always count on a kind word of encouragement from this poster ........ sigh..... NOT

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltreeI was only asking if ppl had good luck with these jeans,jeez having a bad day are we?

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@chrystaltreeI was only asking if ppl had good luck with these jeans,jeez having a bad day are we?

@Luvsmyfam@tends2dogs , IMO, it seems to be the norm from what I've seen in the past.  Rarely disappoints.