Honored Contributor

A great Carole Hochman set 'as is'...

[ Edited ]

A365281

The sizes of course are limited, but I thought I would put out the heads-up for those who can take advantage of the sizes available.  The reviews/rating is quite respectable for loungewear (4.2/4.0) as both the 'as is' and under the regular QVC item # A311254.

If you would like to watch the video, use item # A311254. The pics alone don't do this 3-piece set justice.

For what you get, the 'as is' price is fabulous! I ordered the black and violet! Very happy camper here Smiley Very Happy

Side Note

*** There will be a Carole Hochman show on tonight at 10pm ET on QVC2 for those interested Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: A great Carole Hochman set 'as is'...

thanks I love her pjs and night gowns

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Unhooked42 wrote:

thanks I love her pjs and night gowns

@Unhooked42  Glad to help Smiley Happy

What I also noticed about this set is that it has recently been restocked in all the colors/sizes under the regular QVC #, so it's not even a clearance item! 

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder...Carole Hochman show will be on QVC2 in an hour Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought I would just remind folks about this steal of a deal...especially with the added FREE S&H for the last day today.

I wish I had waited to order this weekend to get the FREE S&H, but I'm still pleased with getting a wonderful discount for this great set in the colors I wanted.

Sizes and colors for those interested are extremely limited to those few who are lucky enough to get any Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

UPDATE:

For anyone who ordered this 'as is' set A365281, call for a price adjustment. It is now $33.95 from $38.50. I just did for the 2 sets I ordered a few weeks ago.  Smiley Very Happy