Honored Contributor

Re: A cute Susan Graver top!

The purpose of the thread was commentary on pricing; not validate Andrea's taste!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

The purpose of the thread was commentary on pricing; not validate Andrea's taste!

@Andreatoo, I'm sorry I contributed.  It just gave me a huge giggle that someone thinks a cold-shoulder top is trashy.  I couldn't help myself.  I was trying to figure out what is trashy about shoulders. 

It's like the posters who think 2" hoop earrings are trashy. 

I'm going to the corner now. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I would have liked to have whined about the price of something less polarizing but it's rare that I see an SG garment that I want.

I like the layered look of this piece but again ....$61.00 ????

You may come out of the corner now

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I have never once seen Susan's quality at Walmart.  Should I go to a different Walmart?  Are some better than others?

Respected Contributor

There is no way that top is worth $61.00.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

I love cold shoulder tops.  They are not trashy.   I coild

never figure out what was trashy about them.  Lol

Super Contributor

I think the price is very high.  I've purchased several of her items in the past and yes, our Walmart has similar quality in the George brand. I live in a cold climate so maybe we get thicker items? Idk.  If I like a top of hers I usually can find it on eBay.  

Honored Contributor

I don't know what world people live in where $60 is a lot for a nice top.  I saw that top when it was presented and I love it but it's spring/summer top and it would be silly to buy something now that I won't wear until May.

Honored Contributor

I have noticed a trend by some posters to say they found something "identical" or "just like" or "the exact same thing" at another store for much cheaper.  Then you find out they aren't the same and sometimes aren't even close.   They are never the same name brand.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bri21, when I was growing up my mom always said "lipstickdiva, I don't care how short your skirts are or how low cut your tops are, but FTLOG don't show your shoulders."