Esteemed Contributor

Re: A bra that helps with back fat

On 5/26/2014 lavendar said:

I think I'd have to get on a plane to get to Soma's. I saw that bra online and was tempted but I'm one of those people who tries on ten bras before finding the right one. Vanity Fair sounds like it might work. I'm a 36 C in most bras but I have very narrow shoulders so I need an adjustable strap.

I find Vanity Fair to be true to size.$10 off $25 purchase today at kohls.com code HONOR10

They do have adjustable straps

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

What I can see of the back is not impressive compared to the Soma bra. Soma has free shipping but not return. I am tempted but I'll go to the bra store first. Maybe they have a Vanity Fair.

Trusted Contributor

Warners makes one and I have purchased them at Stein Mart. Very comfortable! Works too!

Super Contributor

On 5/26/2014 BradyW said:

Genie or Rhonda Shear Ahh Bra

I suggest Genie -- you can buy singles at Walgreen's for $10.

Respected Contributor

Does Genie have any support? I'm a full C cup and at seventy gravity is winning.

Frequent Contributor

I like the bras from Lane Bryant and they have great sales. They have one specifically for this called appropriately the "Back Smoothing" bra! I have several of their bras, including this one, and they fit me great!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/31/2014 lavendar said:

Does Genie have any support? I'm a full C cup and at seventy gravity is winning.

I have both Genie & Ahhh bras and I'm a C cup. No, neither has support. I just wear them around the house, would never wear them out.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/31/2014 lavendar said:

I would not recommend you get a Genie bra, especially to wear under a T shirt. It's like wearing a sling shot.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a live link

Respected Contributor

I've been wearing the Shapeez brand bras for many years and I will never change as long as they continue to make them. No back fat and great support . The camis are great too. They are expensive but so worth it and they last a long time. The website that I order from is www.unbelievabra.com