Esteemed Contributor

Re: A bra that helps with back fat

@Trudey, I just made the plunge and bought one. I will post a review here when I receive it. But, sheesh, their shipping charges make the Q's seem like free! Haha!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

Are the Shapezee bras @$90?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@Are the Shapezee bras @$90?

I paid $79 for the bra, plus $13 for shipping. It better be worth it, lol!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack. I hope you love it as much as I do.  Honestly, mine are several years old and still like new.  I wash on the hand wash cycle and hang to dry.  The very first one I bought, gave up last year...the underwire escaped Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

they had a free shipping code when I ordered. came packed nicely in a box. took about same time as a Q item.

can't say if they are worth it yet...as today is the first full day of wearing. But the one I have on, the ultimate tank, has been comfortable and supportive. Well, as comfortable as an underwire bra can be.  Smiley Happy

Good luck and hope you get a product that you are happy with. So far, I am just thrilled I read this thread and a couple of the ladies mentioned this brand. I do not think I would have ever stumbled upon this line on my own. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."