Honored Contributor

Re: A Wearable One Piece Swimsuit

LE-

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Dominosmom

There is a lower cut version as well-

I like this version better I think. The higher cut one might be hot to wear unless you are in the water. Wondering how ligh or low the back is cut?

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, thanks, that is a good back, for me.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is a cute suit but again, the neckline is just too high. I cannot stand a high neckline suit when it's hot outside.

Ahhh, should have scrolled further down.  I see the lowcut version.  Hmmm.  I wonder how bad these suits are?  I've tried on these "slimming" type of suits before and never cared for them.  I found them too constricting. 

I'm sending one back now that I bought from Swimsuits for all.  I feel like a sausage casing in it.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

Those are all really pretty and flattering but I also wouldn't want an underwire in a swimsuit.It doesn't seem like a swimsuit I would actually swim in. Also the $158 price! is out of my league for sure.

I got a beautiful dark forest green swimsuit kind of like these at Marshalls at the end of the season for $11! I never will understand the fluctuation and  unfairness? of prices!

I guess "whatever the market will bear!"

I just have always refused to succumb to the exorbitant prices the market thinks we will embrace.It makes me mad.

However, if I had unlimited money, I might not mind so much. No, I take that back. I would mind. To me its the principle of it all.

Please accept this vent with no intended reflection on how anyone choses to spend their money-really.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Lands End always has good fitting and good quality suits that last forever. Many ladies (senior citizens) who take my water aerobics class like to wear Lands End swim t shirts and swim shorts instead of a swimsuit to exercise in.Instead of a suit under the t shirt they just wear a bra.

Contributor

Very pretty! Going to check this out

Trusted Contributor

The reason you see higher prices is more than just the brand's name.  You are paying for style, fit, fabric etc. and it makes a significant difference.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

That is a cute suit but again, the neckline is just too high. I cannot stand a high neckline suit when it's hot outside.

Ahhh, should have scrolled further down.  I see the lowcut version.  Hmmm.  I wonder how bad these suits are?  I've tried on these "slimming" type of suits before and never cared for them.  I found them too constricting. 

I'm sending one back now that I bought from Swimsuits for all.  I feel like a sausage casing in it.  LOL  

@Lipstickdiva if you like the style of the low cut version, I have two that look pretty identical from Jantzen.  They are not "slimming", but I feel they are very flattering and they're really comfortable.  I normally don't wear a one piece, but found I was reaching for these a lot!