Honored Contributor

Re: A Warning About Evine....

@Ibby114 wrote:

From their website... 'you may return or exchange the item within 30 days of when you receive the item'.

So if I bought something Sept 1 for  example, and I received it Sept 10 I have until Oct 10 to send it back to them? It doesn't matter if it takes another 10 days for them to receive it? If I shopped with Evine I'd be sure to maintain all tracking information myself.  With them being  infexible with a day here or there, I wouldn't depend on the accuracy of their tracking for my purchases & returns!

Yes you are correct.  And they aren't inflexible with a day here or there.  At least that has never been my experience. 

Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

When shopping channels  say 30 days- is it 30 days from the order date or the delivery date? That makes a huge difference!  Your post doesn't surpirse me dixi -  I bought from Shop NBC once and it was the worst  cs experience. I won't buy from them again!

I do buy a few things from Evine, but their CS is awful.  First of all, it's nearly impossible to get through to a live operator.  I've had to wait on hold for up to 30 minutes--no joke.  I don't use easy pays, but that's how they reel so many customers in.  Their 30 day return policy is different from QVC and HSN's 30 day return policy--HENCE the confusion.  Their 30 day return policy means from the day one orders an item to the day it's opened at Evine office. THAT is difficult as who knows when they will open it.  Also, it could take 3 or 4 days to get back to them.  It's really a 3 week return policy.

HSN gives 6 weeks as they allow a week to and fro.

QVC gives about 5 weeks.  That's why people get nailed at Evine.  

I rarely return to Evine as I don't buy a lot.  I do think they have a few nice products though.  The Sanita TTV were nice and a great price.  I like the Matisse fringe boots, but they are now not on sale, and I missed the TTV price and the s/h is higher.  They are like Amazon as far as their prices and s/h prices.  They change weekly. 

Thanks for succinctly stating the different return policies. They do cause confusion. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

From their website... 'you may return or exchange the item within 30 days of when you receive the item'.

So if I bought something Sept 1 for  example, and I received it Sept 10 I have until Oct 10 to send it back to them? It doesn't matter if it takes another 10 days for them to receive it? If I shopped with Evine I'd be sure to maintain all tracking information myself.  With them being  infexible with a day here or there, I wouldn't depend on the accuracy of their tracking for my purchases & returns!

Yes you are correct.  And they aren't inflexible with a day here or there.  At least that has never been my experience. 

Yes, you both are correct, and it is the same policy as with QVC & HSN with one exception---H will credit you with spendable cash = to the return shipping fee if you use the H credit card for purchasing

Evine CS has been a good experience for me-no long hold times & very helpful with a problem order. Even granted me reduced pricing after a product was restocked days after the TTV expired 

The only request I have is that they offer 24/7 CS via phone-it's currently just daytime support. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

It was only $30 for the faux leather coat, shoes, and three other items?   Sounds like it could have been a good deal.