Respected Contributor

Re: A Today's Special to get excited about - G by Giuliana Jeans!!!

@Chi-town girl

.  That was very thoughtful to post the pertinents. Thanks!! .I saw they are Alice inspired....I'm done.I love Alice In Wonderland,lol. 

Honored Contributor

YAY!  I'm excitied to see them!!!

This would be my first pair of G's Jeans.

I'm glad she does numbered sizing!!!

Honored Contributor

I like the more relaxed fit of the bf jean. I hope, like Chi's picture, they're ones with no distressing!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I like the more relaxed fit of the bf jean. I hope, like Chi's picture, they're ones with no distressing!

@Andreatoo - yes, I too like the relaxed fit of bf style, especially during summer with the option to roll up depending on shoes/sandals. But they are great in fall/winter with shooties, really allows the footwear to be featured.  

I noticed lots of raves/good reviews for the Alice edition b/c they were not distressed. I hope she offers both options, distressed and not distressed for the TS, and a couple of fashion colors in addition to the usual denim colors. Buy more, save more would be another bonus. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

This is great! Looking forward to it, thank you.👍🏻

Valued Contributor

Does she make a Bootcut Jean?

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

Does she make a Bootcut Jean?

@Miranda1550 - yes, she offers, skinny, boyfriend, girlfriend, bootcut & flare styles. The bootcut & flare have been on deep clearance... $20, but very limited sizes now. I suspect they will restock for the TS show. I love her bootcut jeans, lucky to grab several at $20.

G by Giuliana Luxe Denim Boot-Cut Jean
404-635
G by Giuliana Luxe Denim Boot-Cut Jean

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@birkin baby wrote:

I'm interested, but do not need to be,lol.I have never tried her line. How does her sizing compare to Q sizes?  I find HSN doesn't give the best size info for each garment...they need the "click here" option. I do own Hot In Hollywood boyfriend Jeans and love them. It took two tries to get the size right but they look good and get compliments.

@birkin baby - I find the HSN garment sizing info to be spot on. But also look at info about the fabric & fit. This is info from the Alice boyfriend jeans:

Fabrication:Stretch denim twill with distressed, frayed detail and worn finish
Embellishment:Embroidered heart detail on front and back pockets
Waist:Fixed, flat
Closure:Button; zip fly
Design Features:Belt loops; back yoke
Pockets:Classic 5-pocket jean style (2 continental pockets, coin pocket and 2 back patch pockets)
Leg Type:Straight, relaxed boyfriend-fit
Length:Full
Hemline:Rolled cuff can be untacked and rolled to different lengths or completely unrolled for no cuff

Size Choices:0-16; 16W-24W
Inseam:Approx. 28"L with 1-1/2" rolled cuff
Fit:Loose-Fitting: Designed for 4 to 6 inches of ease between body and garment. Measures 4" - 6" larger than the fit-critical body measurement. Generously sized for ease of movement and fabric drape.
Content:98% cotton, 2% spandex
Care:Machine wash, tumble dry

Jean

Size024681012141616W18W20W22W24W
Waist27½28½29½30½31½3334½3637½3941434547
Inseam2828282828282828282828282828
Front Rise7-3/87-3/48-1/88-7/89-1/49-3/41010-1/810½10-3/41111-1/4
Back Rise13-5/81414-3/814-3/415-1/815½15-7/816-1/416-5/817-3/817-3/418-1/818½18-7/8
Hip36373839404142½4445½4749515355

Thanks!

I size down to an XXS or 0 in a lot of her items.  One pairs of XXS bootcuts were too small so I had to exchange for an XS.  I think they run smaller than QVC clothing for sure, but I love her stretch!

I don't need anymore boyfriend jeans or crops, but I may cave, LOL!!

I bet they are $39.99 or $49.99.  Yes, she'll sell a ton.  I'd buy white, but I doubt she has white as the TS in July!  It's too close to fall!!

Thanks chi

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Thank you so much, very helpful info.

Honored Contributor

Thanks!

I size down to an XXS or 0 in a lot of her items.  One pairs of XXS bootcuts were too small so I had to exchange for an XS.  I think they run smaller than QVC clothing for sure, but I love her stretch!

I don't need anymore boyfriend jeans or crops, but I may cave, LOL!!

I bet they are $39.99 or $49.99.  Yes, she'll sell a ton.  I'd buy white, but I doubt she has white as the TS in July!  It's too close to fall!!

Thanks chi

@winamac1 - yes, if pricing is good, it will sell! I think the BF style is a good choice for a TS since the length/inseam won't be as much an issue universally as would the bootcut. 

We'll have to see what they do with pricing for the current stock, including the Alice heart edition. Hope they do some nice discounts.  I'm still waiting for lower pricing of the Alice TS pants, want to pick up the black/red. victorian or the black/white lace.