Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Mask for Every Day of the Week

@tototwo   Can you recommend a seller on Etsy that you were happy with?  I went on the site and there are SO MANY, it was hard topick and choose.  

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Like @wagirl said ~ Just Wear Them!

I've bought several  cloth masks with pockets from Etsy sellers.  These are all washable so I can wear a clean mask every day.  @ALRATIBA, I like the looks of your crocheted masks.  Very attractive and well done, but prefer a cotton right now for summer.  

Wearing a mask is a pain in the patootie!  But necessary. 

@tototwo 

Thanks.  Glad you like them!

The crochet masks are all 100% cotton yarn with cotton lining.  

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs -- wish I could recommend someone for you.   I ordered my first mask over 6 weeks ago and never found that seller again.  I've ordered from different sellers since then and didn't keep any of the paperwork.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If it fits, wear it, but nobody looks "fashionable" in a  mask. They all look stinky and... schweddy. 

What worries you masters you.
Trusted Contributor

I have some very attractive cloth masks.  

i  feel as if I should dress up to do them justice.

Unfortunately, I only wear a cloth mask when I'm roaming around my building getting mail, doing laundry, throwing out garbage, but I definitely intend to unleash them on the world at some point.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Mine are paper, paper and paper.....I have an assortment of white, black, pink & blue....all to be thrown out once this awful pandemic is behind us! 

Shoekitty asks,  @haddon9   Where do you find pink paper masks.  I myself have stylish masks to break up t eboredom.  But paper is my favorite.

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Mine are paper, paper and paper.....I have an assortment of white, black, pink & blue....all to be thrown out once this awful pandemic is behind us! 

Shoekitty asks,  @haddon9   Where do you find pink paper masks.  I myself have stylish masks to break up t eboredom.  But paper is my favorite.

@shoekitty   Before all of this started with the pandemic, DH purchased a box of 100 masks (for painting, etc.) that came in those assorted colors.  I have a new box coming from Amazon soon that are just blue masks.

Going into summer I think paper is the most comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 

Paper IS the most breathable, and I love the ability to just trash it.  I feel they are also layered and made in such a way that it traps saliva and other stuff from polluting te air big time  I have not run into pink ones yet though.  Blue and white, I have