Valued Contributor

Re: A M style live chat 10/30

@LTT1 C&B has the most gorgeous decor and I agree, that little guy, plus some of those ceramic trees might find a home on my mantle.  Or maybe my dining table...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

While some have been thinking about vests, jackets, and boots, it's jewelry for me.

I spotted this equestrian ring, a real statement piece, my style, by American West.  Equestrian has always been a favorite.  Yes, it's big at 1 1/4 inches long, appears very well made, and realistic.  Not for everyone, though.

American West Sterling Silver Horsehead Ring - QVC.com

Honored Contributor

once Leah is done will be wall to wall with that tablet, 

so sorting laundry will be a nice alternative

Esteemed Contributor

That's a pretty ring, @Foxxee .  AN (former host) really liked that.  I have the AW longhorn choker and it is equally representative of strong beautiful creatures.  

https://www.qvc.com/American-West-Sterling-Silver-Longhorn-Necklace.product.J398529.html?sc=SRCH

One of my all-time favorites.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

My AM STYLE  rant is I'm so sick of the wasted time with Leah's silly questions and Isaac taking too much and he and Leah adoring each other.   Okay I'm done!😾

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

That's a pretty ring, @Foxxee .  AN (former host) really liked that.  I have the AW longhorn choker and it is equally representative of strong beautiful creatures.  

https://www.qvc.com/American-West-Sterling-Silver-Longhorn-Necklace.product.J398529.html?sc=SRCH

One of my all-time favorites.

@Sweetbay magnolia

I like it!  Unique.  

Super Contributor

@Linda0215   Thanks for your input.  I have a Costco and Sam's within about a block of each other, both 3 miles from my home.  The new BJ's will be a 20 min. drive.  They are offering memberships pre-opening with credits...$110 with $80 credit, $55 with $40 credit.  Shall see.

Honored Contributor

It's cool an overcast here this morning. I haven't watched AM STYLE yet, but am still put off by SK trimming her nose hairs on Dare to Share last night...a bit much TMI and certainly not giftable. 

After a quick trip for fresh veggies for a few days and steaks on the grill for tonite, it'll be a slow, restful day. 

Wishing all a Happy Halloween. Oh, is it true next week we change the clocks? Still so confusing to me and takes days to adjust.

Valued Contributor

@1 DancinQueen I would take a membership. I mean, it's a nice store. They just don't get the draw like our Costco does.  I don't get it. But it's definitely a nice store.  The nice thing about them is you don't have to buy mega sizes of everything which is nice if you are a small household.  They also have a fresh deli department.

Honored Contributor

@Linda0215 wrote:

@1 DancinQueen I have a BJs and a Costco literally 1/2 mile from each other where I live. All of western CT and half of Duchess County NY is in the Costco at any given time.  One person is in the BJs.  I have memberships to both. I've gone to the BJs once...the day I took out the membership.  I don't know what is is about that store, but if you're crowd-phobic, that's the place to be!

tried them it was just OK,  I am just a Costco person