Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I like those joggers.  I have a pair of Kyodan joggers I picked up at TJMaxx and I love those pants.  I was wearing them just for putting over my gym leggings but they're so cute I started wearing them by themselves with a t.

Honored Contributor

Everybody wears everything too tight. They want to feel like a python has them I guess. I'm waiting to hear a rip one day during a show.

I've heard Gary and Louis say 'for more comfort you could go up a size' LOL

Think it's just a woman thing. Men just want to be comfortable and aren't into vanity sizing.

Trusted Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Philosophy has a shower gel called Squishy Red Fishy. ?

@Greeneyedlady21 

Ew.

I haven't bought any Philosophy since it was sold to Coty and they ruined my favorite fragrance, Amazing Grace.  I'm still not over that.  haha

Ew for sure with the squishy red fishy.....I don’t really like to use anything that smells like food!....I love Pure Grace but the formula has changed.  So many of the other ones like fresh cream...apricot..apple cider...marshmallow etc etc are all food smells in a bottle.   Not for me.   

Super Contributor

Mornin’ all!

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m wearing my clothes too loose.  Instead of a med. or large, I should be wearing XS.

Leah looks wonderful.  I love that scarf she’s wearing .  Did she  talk about it?

Esteemed Contributor

We have been on vacation for 11 days and I haven't been able to get the Q at any of our motels in KY or TN.  

We have been in the 90's for several days but no rain or nasty storms. The beaches have been nice.

We will be in IN tomorrow with stormy weather greeting us.  I am hoping to go to the flea market in Shipshewana on Tuesday if the weather cooperates.  Then back to home on Wednesday or Thursday.

I am reflecting on Memorial Day this weekend.  My fil passed away 30 years ago yesterday and his memorial service was on Memorial Day.  Such a nice guy and my dh's 93 year old mom is a wonderful mil too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Serena Sue wrote:

Mornin’ all!

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m wearing my clothes too loose.  Instead of a med. or large, I should be wearing XS.

Leah looks wonderful.  I love that scarf she’s wearing .  Did she  talk about it?

I am sure that you look lovely in your clothing. I don't like tight anything either.  Comfort is my goal. I wear a medium in SG, QF & D. & Co.

Occasional Contributor

Although I like Flexibelle and own them the overly long and too frequent presentations of TSV lately are getting tedious.  Losing interest in watching.

Honored Contributor

@MDcrab wrote:

Although I like Flexibelle and own them the overly long and too frequent presentations of TSV lately are getting tedious.  Losing interest in watching.

join the club

Honored Contributor

@Serena Sue   Leah mentioned that the scarf was from her personal wardrobe.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@twinny70 

Shoutout to you!

Glad you and DH are having fun!

safe travels!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~