Honored Contributor

I'm off of work - vacation and corporate holiday combined from today until 12-29. I go back for 3 days then am off for another 4 beginning on New Years Day.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
On 12/20/2014 Bird mama said:

Lola is it a long flight or quickie? I don't need to know where you are going. I hope the cabin pressure doesn't do a number on your ears.

It's a direct flight- about 2+ hours. Because of the time of departure, we will probably go early and eat in the airport.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning still oxox.

Trusted Contributor
Hi Bird! How is your Poppi doing?
Honored Contributor

Poppi seems to be himself this week. Thank God.

Honored Contributor

Dawnie, did you have a nice birthday on Thursday?

Honored Contributor

Hi, OXOXO... I thought I would love MAC, but I really need help... cannot post pictures to web and don't know if there is a way to get the same picture editing properties as PAINT...

The forum posting does not go well either... the text part and formatting... what should I do to get answers?

Bird... I am so glad our Poppi is OK : ) Enjoy your time off for R&R! That is a nice break!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Morning ladies, 28 degrees here in the Lower Hudson Valley, they are starting some roof repairs on my building this morning, so let the noise begin.

We are going to a NY Eve party at a local restaurant, really neat local place in an old train station.

I am trying to figure out what to wear, I have a very pretty "Gatsby" looking blue sequined dress, or a long black velvet dress with some beading at the neckline and a shawl collar in the back, I am considering having it shortened, its a OLD dress - I wore it twice in 2000 for the Millennium and two years ago (It still fit perfectly). I wish I could post pics

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor
On 12/20/2014 lovestoteach said:

Bath up-do sounds pretty, Snickster! That will be somewhere on my agenda, too!

First: finish grading finals/turn in computer and keys, etc.

Second: less stress = less eating = lose weight/exercise

Third: buy new computer/still trying to decide between MAC and Windows? (total frustration with MAC right now)

Fourth: January/go for GD's first birthday (AWWW)

Fifth: get house in order

Sixth: ????

re MAC vs. Windows I think that comes down to price you can get a PC for half of a MAC laptop. My daughter has an MAC laptop that is several years old that got her thru post grad and grad school and she thinks she will go with a Windows based next time because the cost.

Honored Contributor

If anyone is actually watching the Q - I bought that heating pad that's one right now - not from the Q though. Man -what a lousy heating pad and it was uncomfortable. Hard on the collar bone.