Respected Contributor

A.M. Style Posters

[ Edited ]

ProBoards appears to be an excellent alternative. MellyG created "Clothing" under mellyg.proboards where there are many Q-type topics. So, you'd want to register with mellyg.proboards. Looking forward to chatting with you there! MacDuff is already there, too.

Respected Contributor

I just checked in on Proboards (hadn’t been on since early this morning) and it just keeps getting better. They added more categories (even Travel!). Yay!

Super Contributor

Hi @Desert Lily   I see you on PB...glad you're there!

For the record.  I didn't start the clothing sub-category of the Fashion section on mellyg's PB q forum friends page.  I did start a thread (or new topic, I think it's called over there...called new message over here) on the Fashion/Clothing board/section where I'm testing the functionality/options, etc. so I can continue posting Fashion Favorites and pg 2 every week like here.

Just wanted to clear that up 'cuz the kudos belong to mellyg, @Icegoddess  and @Carmie  to name just a few talented women doing all the heavy lifting behind the PB scenes while I'm just having fun hahaha!

Take good care Desert Lily...see ya on the other side!

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Posters

[ Edited ]

Hi @MacDuFF   I saw your "Testing" topic under clothing. I'm glad to see you posting there and will be watching for your pictures of fashion favorites.