Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- Accessories Edition, 7:00 9/10

Just popping in ...is anybody still here. Nothing exciting on the Q for a while.  Our dog Daisy has a bad ear infection so I was tending to that this morning...poor dog. I can tell when she is uncomfortable. 

No purchases this week of any importance, but we are going to an Amish restaurant with friends tonight. Should be good food, but especially Pie, pie, and more home made pie!

Honored Contributor

Is today accessories - all day?  Not complaining, just asking.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

The travelon pouches are cute.  I bought the Lodis pouch set when it was a TSV.  Love it.

they are, but not sure how I would use them

Honored Contributor

Athleta

is doing 25% off markdowns in store and online this weekend

Honored Contributor

Good Morning ladies, just woke up, between the heat, rain and three times delayed Yankee game which we watched I was zonked.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

Good Morning :-)

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono....I won't watch the D&B stuff either. My husband's best quote:  "By the time you spend that much on a purse you don't have anything left to put in it."

Not a fan.....and now compression socks.....well, okay, but really if I want socks I just go shopping for them. I would like to see actual fashion.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @BriggsiePeawiggle

Esteemed Contributor

Despite going to bed early, I got up late.

So far vacation is fabulous.  We have had 7 nice beach days up in Maine.  Hermine just gave us one windy rainy night here in Boston.

Our DS & DDIL are doing well. Our son is taking us to Quincy Market for lunch while our dil is at work.

We will be remembering September 11th tomorrow & then taking our ds & dil to Texas Road House for his early birthday lunch.  He is excited as a brand new physical therapy clinic just  opened in his hometown & he starts working there on Tuesday.  He said that he was the 2nd Dr. hired & there will be 8 Dr's when they are fully staffed.  I guess that us baby boomers are doing them well.

DH & I will be heading to Lancaster, PA on Monday.  I'll let you all know how my QVC outlet stores shopping goes.

It looks like I have lots of reading to do on the forum.  I have no idea what the TSV is today.  In fact I haven't seen them since Monday.

I wish you all a good weekend.

Off to the Big City real soon.

Trusted Contributor

..Hi everyone..I am trying to log on, but keep getting kicked off. Guess I have not bought enough on QVC lately!