Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat= A.M. BEAUTY 6/29

@SoX wrote:

@twinny70 

@Bird mama's "chopped liver" comment was just chiding you for not including her in your other post ... of course she was just joking.  

You are amazing ... don't know how you keep up with yourself.  Hope your DH's neurosurgery appointment is clear sailing.   Good luck with your guests ... lasagna sounds great ... save some for us.

Sox, I usually catch up with Bird Mama on the Shopoholics forum.  I think that I hearted her post & then checked out to put the coffee pot on.  Lasagna is always a hit because we have the best cheese factories to choose from.  Our ds will be taking sharp cheddar back to his dear wife whom couldn't get off work to join us.  My niece loves Limburger and has to eat that by herself.  Lol. 

My infusions work incredibly well considering that I have been getting for almost 18 years.  But, in March I had to go to a hospital in the Capitol City & my gamma gard has become extinct so I am on a different IVIG. So from now on its Madison here we come.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

It is AM style today, no beautiy show

It wasn't on my tv shchedule and I missed it. There was a beauty show on my tv schedule, and I am not interested in these shows anymore. Too many of them. I watched the news.  Thanks to @lolakimono for bringing us some fashions.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I'm telling you @SoX  I really do believe they are testing the water with a new AM Style host. 

I'll take either host as long as they don't spend time at that bar.  I don't get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

The pink scraggle hair is not inspiring me to buy the product.  Just sayin'.

I know 

but gotta say I like the beachwaver

I bought it a while back and sent it back.  It chewed up my hair, and so expensive.  A heated hair wand works much better, better control.  I have a nice set with interchangeable sizes of curling wands.  My hair length changes.  I love it.  I think it was a Chi, but not sure.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX 

I was watching the cult program about the Jonestown Massacre, then Charles Manson came on so I switched it for Today.  Then when you all said the show was on (still beauty) I switched and now I think I'm going back to cults, LOL.

Heavy watching for the morning!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@SoX   Presto is my female sparrow - she does not go outside, ever.  She takes a bath only when I hold the bathing dish on my knee (legs crossed) and I sing her bath song.

Grayson (pigeon) sometimes likes a shower on the patio - He can't fly at all which is how he joined my flock.  He was brutally attacked by something (never knew what) and found his way to my back door almost 10 years ago.

there was a preview for some kind of Prince program on a PBS station here,  heads up 

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

The pink scraggle hair is not inspiring me to buy the product.  Just sayin'.

I know 

but gotta say I like the beachwaver

I bought it a while back and sent it back.  It chewed up my hair, and so expensive.  A heated hair wand works much better, better control.  I have a nice set with interchangeable sizes of curling wands.  My hair length changes.  I love it.  I think it was a Chi, but not sure.  

interesting,  I got a nice curling wand for less than $20 but got the BWr at Harmon with a coupon and i was surprised how much I liked it. but I think everyone finds somethingthat works for  them 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I'm telling you @SoX  I really do believe they are testing the water with a new AM Style host. 

@Bird mama @SoX 

you know you might have something there,  CK has certainly moved up quickly, very quickly.

or maybe Leah wants a change ???

we will see 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono  darling enhancer and fabulous shoes!

@Bird mama  your bird stories are so endearing

The 2 chests I bought in May are scheduled for delivery next week! I'm not counting my chickens yet. I pulled out the containers holding clothes & stuff and dragged them to another bedroom. I can't find black/ivory/gold ceramic drawer pulls in enough quantity (22.) Wayfair & others seem to have ltd. stock in what I need now.

I'm a member of the Sleepless Club. I wrote until 2:00am, the dog wanted out at 3:30am, and she barked to eat at 5am. Then I stayed up bcuz I didn't want to be asleep when the landscaper got here. My 16 yr. old fur baby had her surgery Tuesday. Vet said he'd "block" sections of her teeth. But her cyst was too deep & she went under general anesthesia anyway. 5 teeth were pulled - 2 cavities & 3 chipped from eating ice chips (probably when my AC went out last July - lesson learned.). She's recovering a little each day. I add water to canned food to make applesauce consistency.

Last weekend my stress & I impulse-bought a couple rayon/span tees in colors I didn't have for $8 each when I went for my Starbucks at Target. During the wk I returned a pair of dusty pink sandals that were too big and bought a different pair. Ordered a harvest gold cardigan at Macy's and then purged about 10 things out of my closet. Bought extra The Big One pillow cases for the dogs' pillow beds at Kohl's.

I'm off to get another iced mocha. I only drink decaf, so it won't keep me awake.

Have a great weekend, Fashionistas!

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily  I hope that your furbaby continues to heal from all that dental drama.  Where was the cyst? 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise