I don't know who Edward Bess is??

Valued Contributor

Re: A,M. Style Live Chat- 9/5

Here it is (fingers crossed)

IMG_2277.JPG

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I received my olive boots mid week - love them.

Lucky Brand BaselOh, I love those boots, Birdmama!  If I keep the olive trench, these boots would look great!  

I may keep the Linea Olive Trench Coat to wear more casually, but I'll see what I think when I receive the Navy Trench.  I have auburn hair and light skin.  Some colors make me look washed out.

Trusted Contributor

Good Morning All! Another hot steamy day in SW FL. Too hot to go outside. I seen a car hauler dumping cars off, the tourists are coming back.
Honored Contributor

Joan R

I was flipping channels the other day and Green Acres was on saw Eva? Gabor in the opening, in such a Joan R outift. 

what do you think, boyfriend shirt and tons of jewelry

the link should take you to a picture,

Honored Contributor

Thanks lola, I've never seen him or heard of him. I live in a cave, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Buttercups wrote:

Here it is (fingers crossed)

IMG_2277.JPG

@Buttercups

J320761

Not available in that color though.

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Before niece had baby, her mother (my sister) mentioned a couple of times that niece wanted an uninterrupted week (basically 8-28 thru 9-7) with hubbie, first child and new baby.  

That branch of the family can be funny, not ha ha funny, just funny.  I don't push myself on any of them.  They all live within 15 mins of me and I see them about 4 times a year.  I am the least likely to show up at anyone's house unannounced and uninvited so I took the 'notice' with a grain of salt.

Baby came, texted congrats and cute baby back to sister when she sent me pics of baby.  Sister tells other sister that niece will call other sister and me and let us know when we can visit.  This comment kind of offends other sister and I tell her, let it go in one ear and out the other.  It's the 3rd kid born, we'll see it eventually (lol).

Following me so far?

So, another component of what's bugging me is that for whatever reason, that branch of the family seems to refer to me and middle sister (not the grandma) like we are a package deal.  For years, Mare and I lived together and rented a home together.  I moved, got married and when DH was alive it was like we were separate people.  The longer DH is dead, things seem to be reverting to Bernie and Mare, Mare and Bernie. 

We are not a two headed person, we don't live together.  I don't speak for her and I've advised her not to speak for me.

So, I talk to Mare last night when she got home from work late.  She asks me if I received a text from new mama niece.  I look at my phone and say, nope, only text I got was the one from you earlier.  What did the text say and what time did you get it?  She said she got text around 4:15 in the afternoon and that the text was sent to me and her.  Well the text was addressed to Mare and me (doesn't mean they used the correct phone number for me).  The text said that we could visit after 4 yesterday and if that wasn't good, then tomorrow.

I never received the text so I have nothing to respond to.  Also mentally figured I wouldn't be seeing the kid until after Labor Day.  Don't have the money gift, although I did buy a card.  I can run to the bank and get the $.

Because Mare told me about the text I know about the text.  Do I reach out to my niece or remain silent since I technically didn't receive the text.

Not in the mood for visiting.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Wen made my hair fall out. Used it for a year. Now use it to shave my legs.
Honored Contributor

Pardon my lack of manners;

Good Morning OX OX, Capatosta, Lyn08 and Dawnie.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise