Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 9/27

here we go with the pumpkin picking. i know you can pick a lot of apples to use for pies, applesauce, good eating, when you're apple picking. but how many pumpkins does a person need. seriously. !!! is this a Pennsylvania thing?

Honored Contributor

I adore corduroy, but that sweater reminds me of the Gorton's fisherman.

Honored Contributor

Sox, the jewelry you purchased is gorgeous. I bought a bird guide, bird calendar and some phone batteries from Amazon. Oh yeah, I ordered a Hansa Pigeon for Grayson. Can't wait until it gets here. If Grayson likes it cool - if it scares him or he views it as competition, I'll just stick it in a closet somewhere (lol).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

On 9/27/2014 mstraditional said:

here we go with the pumpkin picking. but how many pumpkins does a person need. seriously. !!! is this a Pennsylvania thing?

I think it's unique to QVC.

I have roasted a pumpkin (for soup) exactly one time. Between feeling like I was going to break my knife and/or break my wrist trying to slice it, I'd rather have the pumpkin puree in a can and be done with it.

Honored Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Bird mama said:

Oh yeah, I ordered a Hansa Pigeon for Grayson. Can't wait until it gets here. If Grayson likes it cool - if it scares him or he views it as competition, I'll just stick it in a closet somewhere (lol).

What if he thinks it's a girlfriend? Kiss

Honored Contributor

Jen Rade scares me, like Beetlejuice! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

Trip is not for awhile yet, towards the end of Oct., but it finally is getting closer. I have decided to forego Williamsburg and spend two days in D.C., we will get a hotel room there for one night. I'm sure Williamsburg has a lot to offer, but from all the websites I looked at it seems most of it is people in period costumes, and shopping. I'm not wanting to do any shopping on my trip, and how long do I want to spend looking at people in costume. Much more of interest to me in D.C. DD tells me that Mt. Vernon is well worth the travel and time, so we might do that also. Most is still up for discussion.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Did you know that skirted leggings are a must have? I just received an TSV preview for skirted leggings

Honored Contributor

I'm so out of touch. I don't know who anyone is anymore. DH is getting cable again, starting today, because he wants it for basketball season. I've gotten used to having no t.v. and kind of like it that way.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

On 9/27/2014 lolakimono said:
On 9/27/2014 Bird mama said:

Oh yeah, I ordered a Hansa Pigeon for Grayson. Can't wait until it gets here. If Grayson likes it cool - if it scares him or he views it as competition, I'll just stick it in a closet somewhere (lol).

What if he thinks it's a girlfriend? Kiss

Well, he has a stuffed bunny that he roughs up every once in a while {#emotions_dlg.devil2}. At least this will be the same species (lol)