Honored Contributor

Good Morning! Cat Very Happy

Today seems to be the new arrival of "holiday" wear, although I don't know how much we'll see in the show.  There are a lot of sequins and lace.

Bob Mackies Pull-On Pencil Skirt with Sequin Overlay

It seems that Bob Mackie has boarded the Enterprise with SG for one of his new arrivals-Cat Surprised

Bob Mackies Long Sleeve Knit Top with Sequined Point Collar

Super Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 9/19

Boarded the Enterprise with SG! So funny early in the morning.
Once again headed to soccer fields so I will miss AM style. Have fun ladies.
Frequent Contributor

Waiting for the LCNY long sleeve scoop neck tee shirts to be in this fall. A MUST HAVE!

Respected Contributor

good morning everyone.

i'm getting ready to take my walk, but by the time AMS comes on, i will be back in my seat and ready to watch!

happy shopping! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Raising my hand for attendance, Teacher! I'm off to recess until the bell rings.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone, quickly ran through the preview; I kind of like the Marc Fisher Alexis boots, saddle color, but think the calf width is too wide for me. Also thought the IM cargo pants might not be too bad, at least the inseam is 32" and the pockets don't appear to be too bulky and floppy looking. Not planning to purchase anything but those 2 items caught my attention. My TV is not working today (it's the Dish Box, not the TV) so if I watch I will be looking at it on my computer. Probably will just post, lol.
Hope everyone is doing well today.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I missed all of you AMS's last week as my DH had his 50th class reunion Friday & Saturday nights & one of his classmates stayed with us for 3 days. She had been my boss for a long time when I was in the work force. We had 10 years of news to catch up on. Lots of fun & great memories. There were 188 of us on Saturday night with dinner at a mansion LOLA, So funny about BM being on the Enterprise with SG. JAVA, have fun on the soccer fields. FANCY PANTSY, enjoy your walk. Hi to MaggieMack too. I will be mostly a couch potato today. Yesterday my infusion went well but I had a nose bleed right before things were all wrapped up. My allergies were awful last week & did have two nosebleeds. The nurse sent me down to ENT & the Dr. cauterized my nose. I was a drippy mess yesterday. Today my nose is very sore. Right now my best friends are a box of Puffs with lotion, vaseline & Afrin nasal spray. I will read about what you are all up to but will probably be lying down for most of the day. DH & I are leaving for a two week vacation on Monday to PA, MD & DE, so I need to be ready for that. Happy shopping to all of you. Oh by the way, i will be going to the 2 QVC outlet stores in PA next week as well as the Studio Store. My DH is already saying OH, NO.
Honored Contributor

@twinny70, enjoy your time away.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@twinny70, enjoy a leisurely day so you can fully recover in time to power shop next week. Lucky you!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Afrin OUCHY  that has to hurt badly on tender skin- try saline solution it is the most soothing thing you can find for nasal issues and good luck 

@twinny70 wrote:
I missed all of you AMS's last week as my DH had his50th class reunion Friday & Saturday nights & one of his classmates stayed with us for 3 days. She had been my boss for a long time when I was in the work force. We had 10 years of news to catch up on. Lots of fun & great memories. There were 188 of us on Saturday night with dinner at a mansionLOLA, So funny about BM being on the Enterprise withSG. JAVA, have fun on the soccer fields. FANCYPANTSY, enjoy your walk. Hi toMaggieMack too. I will be mostly a couch potato today. Yesterday my infusion went well but I had a nose bleed right before things were all wrapped up. My allergies were awful last week & did have two nosebleeds. The nurse sent me down toENT & the Dr. cauterized my nose. I was a drippy mess yesterday. Today my nose is very sore. Right now my best friends are a box of Puffs with lotion,vaseline &Afrin nasal spray. I will read about what you are all up to but will probably be lying down for most of the day. DH & I are leaving for a two week vacation on Monday to PA, MD & DE, so I need to be ready for that. Happy shopping to all of you. Oh by the way, i will be going to the 2QVC outlet stores in PA next week as well as the Studio Store. My DH is already saying OH, NO.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.