Honored Contributor

Re: šŸA.M. Style Live Chat 9/18

Good morning, forgot, briefly, that it was Saturday, lol.
Hope everyone is well.
I've had migraines 3 out of 4 days this week. To say I'm sick of it, is an understatement.
Been working my way around the pool area, cutting back some of the jungle and pulling weeds that got away from me this summer. The fun never ends. Hoping to finish up today, unless it gets too hot.
No fashion shopping for me this week, but then I'm not a fashionista, I just wear what I like, looks good on me, and is comfortable.
Have a great weekend everyone!
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

@Snicks1 @jackthebear @lolakimono @Shanus 

I hear you! 
Need those pockets! I am lost without them!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

What did you find yesterday?

Sounds fun!

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 @jackthebear @lolakimono @Shanus @PINKdogWOOD 

BTW fellow headache sufferers... my sinus pressure indicates a headache is coming ... seems like nearly every day last week! šŸŒ¾šŸƒšŸ‚šŸšŸ„šŸŽ‹šŸŒæšŸŒ±

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Snicks1 @jackthebear @lolakimono @Shanus @PINKdogWOOD 

BTW fellow headache sufferers... my sinus pressure indicates a headache is coming ... seems like nearly every day last week! šŸŒ¾šŸƒšŸ‚šŸšŸ„šŸŽ‹šŸŒæšŸŒ±

its the weather,

it was gloomy humid and yuccky this week, exactly how I felt

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono @jackthebear @Snicks1 @Shanus @PINKdogWOOD 

This is showing berries right now in the most brilliant way! The color is rosy and the berries look like polka dots! I could WEAR it. This tree is a Kousa dogwood from Korea/Japan and something else. The berries are edible! And so pretty! I'd love to find silks artificial berries and greenery!

A0D66C12-FD02-47DD-9177-62EF524749B2.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Still so in the mood for new sweaters all the while it's still humid, oht, sticky, a good 85degrees here. We seem to be somewhat in & out of the humidity. More throught the weekend but doing another cool down to the 70s/mid 50s - for this I'm in!!!

So sweaters, last week I repported in that I went to marshall's, picked up a few things. Then i got online their site and found two more that I ordered, expecting soon I hope, didn't see either of these in the store. I've decided I could do fall temps through March/April when it all of a sudden begins to get warmer and everything begins anew, afresh, green really green.  I say this fall-like temps because I love to be able to put on a nice cozy shirt with sweater, a shirt, sweater vest or (puffy-like) zip vest being sporty under a blazer or jacket. I love this look, so classic. This is how I really enjoy dressing. 

So sweaters - I've found a few nice longer cardigans too. I'm all in for these too especially when they have pockets. Pockets are so convenient when out shopping, I can stash my list and glasses in one and the still dreadful but VERY necessary mask in the other. Pockets are, well, handy really handy done right. They have to be big enough to carry a little stash, that is the purpose afterall.

Marshalls has their Made In Italy boots now, this time I didn't mess around got a pair, usually, I think about it, 

October seems to be the Made In Italy time to snag

Honored Contributor

No little's games today...they are out of town!

Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen 

The Grand Strand off shore of NC? 
'When I lived/worked in Ga I wanted to go there SO BAD! 
Have a wonderful time!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@jackthebear 

What did you find yesterday?

Sounds fun!

vintage scarves and tablecloths

keeping one beauty for me

it's addicting