Honored Contributor

šŸA.M. Style Live Chat 9/18

Starting us off! @lolakimono  may be sleeping in this morning after an action-packed (I'm guessing) week at school!

So how was your week?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Re: šŸA.M. Style Live Chat 9/18

Morning all.  Signing in from vaca from The Grand Strand. Fashion forecast is swimsuit for the sandy beach today!  It has been wonderful to finally "go" somewhere. Being cautious and wearing masks indoors. Connecting with several old friends, too. Actually wearing some clothing that hadn't been out of the closet in a long time!  How Y'ALL been this week and whatcha' buying?

Honored Contributor

dull morning for AMS today

Honored Contributor

Dennis tie dye fur throw

phones it in 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning,  I can't think of anything I want/need right now.  I'm shelling out $$$ this week to upgrade my heating and cooling system and that's kind of killed my urge to shop for anything else Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Still so in the mood for new sweaters all the while it's still humid, oht, sticky, a good 85degrees here. We seem to be somewhat in & out of the humidity. More throught the weekend but doing another cool down to the 70s/mid 50s - for this I'm in!!!

So sweaters, last week I repported in that I went to marshall's, picked up a few things. Then i got online their site and found two more that I ordered, expecting soon I hope, didn't see either of these in the store. I've decided I could do fall temps through March/April when it all of a sudden begins to get warmer and everything begins anew, afresh, green really green.  I say this fall-like temps because I love to be able to put on a nice cozy shirt with sweater, a shirt, sweater vest or (puffy-like) zip vest being sporty under a blazer or jacket. I love this look, so classic. This is how I really enjoy dressing. 

So sweaters - I've found a few nice longer cardigans too. I'm all in for these too especially when they have pockets. Pockets are so convenient when out shopping, I can stash my list and glasses in one and the still dreadful but VERY necessary mask in the other. Pockets are, well, handy really handy done right. They have to be big enough to carry a little stash, that is the purpose afterall.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   I hear you on this expense but hopefully you'll be cooler in the summer & warmer in the winter. We just finished spending $$$ on a new gutter/downspout system (no guards). We're still waiting now for out slate roofing guy to replace some missing slates and squareup/fix others that may have shifted. 

Home repairs - absolutely never ending in older homes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1   and others:  Boring weekend of chores inside and out. Weeds and annuals to pull out and replace with my usual yellow mums in pots on the porch and window boxes. We have solar lighting to put in place to charge up. DH is going to power wash the porches. I've already walked/exercised, so ready for my day....a little hungry, though. DH is headed out to pick up bacon/egg biscuits at our favorite drive thru near campus. YUM!  Two cups of coffee and then the day begins!!!

Honored Contributor

Good morning and thanks to @LTT1  for getting us started- you know that Lola was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  I went out for HH with my work spouse and BF joined us later.  I went to bed at 7:30 p.m. last night and then woke up at 1, and was up until 4.  I had taken PM Motrin for a killer TMJ headache that was turning into a migraine.  I watched a movie and alternated frozen veggies on my face, my jawline and my neck until the Motrin kicked in and then went back to bed until 8:30.

Breakfast now...

Honored Contributor

going to head back to an estate sale today to see how I can bargain with the seller 

got some great stuff yesterday