Honored Contributor

Re: šŸA.M. Style Live Chat 9/18

I was busy earlier - just did a quick review of what was on air.  Looks like I didn't miss anything.   

I decided last night that I needed a camel colored sweater - and ordered some yarn.   Doing a "modular crochet turtleneck."

Our annual flea market is today - but I have someplace  have to be this afternoon and it will be over before I get home.  Will start getting ready  shortly.

Bye for now!  

Honored Contributor

I have not watched in close to a year, I really do not need clothes so why shop.

My headache is very very much with me 24/7, I am working on getting PT for my neck and shoulders to see if it eases some of the stress

Hugs all 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

@LTT1    Actually North Myrtle Beach.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  I hope your back-to-school goes better

We're dipping below 100 degrees this week - the mid to upper 90's. I guess that's the new sweater weather here.  =-o

I doubt that this is on the fashion front, but last weekend I ordered a plain pair of Lauren Ralph Lauren jeans. They arrived in the middle of the week and fit well. Now, I have my eye on another pair of LRL jeans - that I don't need.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Last night, after hours, I got an email from HR that someone had applied for unemployment benefits using my social security #, so that's my fun project for today.

@lolakimono 

It must be something in the water ...

This entire week I've been on the phone and online trying to get through to SSA about a replacement lost or stolen SS card (don't know which yet). 

Needed my card for a bank transaction, and after searching high and low, couldn't find it.  While online applying for a replacement I was notified that my number was used to get a student loan. 

After several days of being locked out of the website to prove I am who I say I am, I was finally successdul in getting through --- for them to mail me an activation number to continue with the process!

Waiting for the mail by U.S. Postal Service  ...

@SoX @lolakimono 

My son (the Sox fan) was just telling me that this has been a big problem in Illinois this past year.  He and many of his co-workers were told that their info had been used to apply for unemployment benefits.  It took many months to straighten out.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett